2020 BMW M340i Lease Takeover: effectively $565.07/month(includes VA taxes) when $3000 incentive inc. 30 months left

, , ,

Thanks for the info. I’ll give those a try!

Offer enough incentive to be the cheapest 340i on SAL in 250 miles. Increase it if necessary to be the cheapest one in 500 miles.

Obviously if you can sell it for less negative equity than this incentive, do it.

1 Like

I’m interested and local! Could someone tell me the requirements for getting approved on a transfer would be? For example, minimum credit score & etc. As I have heard bmwfs is harder on lease transfer than just going through a dealership. If any of experts could tell me according to what they have seen been approved with bmwfs on a transfer would be great. - Thanks!

you probably want to be in the same income bracket if not better than OP. Also if you have leasing history / good credit history that would help.

Do you know what would be the minimum credit score needed for a transfer?

Typically lease transfer credit requirements seem to be fairly high. I wouldn’t spend the money on a lease transfer application if I wasn’t solidly tier 1 personally.

What score is equivalent to Tier 1? I’m currently at 680.

Not sure exactly where the threshold is off hand, but 750+ would be a much better place to be. At 680, I would expect you to struggle to be approved.

1 Like

Thanks for your input!

For BMW, our resident industry folks might have answered this already

2 Likes

Thank you!

Bump for a fellow struggling Hackr in Virginia! VA sucks for leasing!

1 Like

Thanks! If anyone is interested feel fee to make a reasonable offer!

1 Like

Serenity now, @insanitylatr

1 Like

I can’t believe you bumped this thread just to make that awful pun

awful? true Seinfeld fans wont think its awefull…right @max_g

1 Like

I’m just channeling my inner Lloyd Benson.

1 Like

how do i mark this as pending? cannot figure it out for the life of me…lol

Just edit your first post or title.

1 Like

Pending, per OP.