2020 BMW M340i Lease Takeover at $524/mo + $1500 DAS! or Buyout 10k miles/yr

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW M340i

MSRP:
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $524/mo
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $524/mo

Current mileage: 10,148
Maturity mileage: 34,348
Effective miles per year: 10K
Maturity date: 5/2023 (10 of 36 months used on current lease)

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any): recouping $1,500 down payment
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMW Financial
Transfer fee: Any fees requested by BMW financial to be new lessee’s expense
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes at new lessee’s expense

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Excellent

Car is white.

2 Likes

Posting the window sticker or more info on the specs would help since you didn’t post an MSRP, but regardless, that looks like a nice price.

4 Likes

These numbers don’t seem right.

Sorry, that should read 10K miles per year. My mistake.

Yes, of course. I am out of state and will post the sticker when I can. Sorry for being a bit unprepared.

If you want to PM me the VIN I’ll do you a solid and post the options for ya.

1 Like

This should be correct for options:

@cgio I’m sure you can confirm if this seems accurate to you. About 59k MSRP.

Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 12.19.17 PM

That looks right. I see an email with me and the dealer from last year saying the MSRP was $60,585. Think I should just wait to upload the whole window sticker if I can find it? And pics at the same time.

Any Pics??

Yes, I can provide pics on Monday. I am out of state right now and fly back to NJ on Sunday. The car is at the airport. Sorry for being a bit unprepared. I will send them to you ASAP.

With no money down and zero MSDs, this is a steal and will go in a heartbeat. M340 isn’t leasing this well right lately.

6 Likes

This ain’t lasting. Going fast

Probably only reason its still here is because the OP is out of town and hasn’t been able to post pictures.

1 Like

I want it. PM me.

The $995 difference must be the destination charge which is not included in ssmith96’ info.

1 Like

Hi–Interested in your M340 lease takeover. I’m also in NJ.

I know you are out of town but would love to see photos if possible.

Thanks,
Amy

Hi Everyone,

I just posted pictures and updated the “ask”. I am looking to recoup my down payment and the disposition fee I will be left with. Those numbers are in the original post which I edited. Nothing in this post would be providing me with a profit as I am looking to relocate out of state.

This was a dealer demo which I negotiated down to this great price.

If you are still interested after reading this post and the new numbers (1500 down payment and 350 disposition fee with any additional bmw financial fees for the lease transfer) then kindly let me know via PM.

Wait, you initially had this with nothing DAS and now are asking for $1500?

You’re also looking to recover the “disposition fee” that you haven’t paid and will not be responsible for if you transfer it?

You should update your title atleast as the effective payment will be higher with your asking money upfront

7 Likes

Why would the new leasee pay you the disposition fee?

Either way, you need to update your title with the new DAS numbers.

2 Likes

Car is no longer available.