2020 BMW M340i - Did I Just Getting Offered a Steal?

Contacted them myself, they said that this was completely made up and they are selling for MSRP. I feel like a lot of the stuff on LeaseHackr lately needs to be verified.

3 Likes

What makes you say that?

Thanks @anon6732148 for trying to keep this forum real so that the readers will know what is ACTUALLY possible.

How did that verify anything?

I don’t understand your question?

To be fair, some people at the dealership don’t even realize that it’s possible to sell cars under invoice or even MSRP. Unless you spoke to a sales manager I’d give OP the benefit of the doubt even if this discount seems too steep for a 2020 M340i.

1 Like

Nailed it. Even if he did speak to mgr they wouldn’t say “yeah we are selling everything at a loss come on down “. Nothing was verified

1 Like

MSRP? What a rip! :smiley:

I’d love a crack at hacking one of these though! Aim for that famous 20%+ discount prior to rebate. :sweat_smile:

I see your point, but I would give them the benefit of the doubt, especially because they asked for where the information was posted so they could report it to BMWs marketing oversight.

That response from the dealer sounds a little disingenuous… What exactly would BMW Marketing Oversight do to an internet website unaffiliated with them?

I honestly believe that if a sales manager offered a “loser” deal to one person that other sales managers wouldn’t necessarily repeat that again and again.

Imagine phoning a dealer and saying “Hey, I saw on this lease negotiation website that your dealership offered an amazing discount on a brand new model. I want it.”

2 Likes

That’s more than my 7 series is, but to each their own. I wouldn’t spend that kind of money unless it was an M3/4, even if it was quite quick

I have two BMWs for less than that monthly but thats apples and oranges

I understand you’re coming from, I guess there is a middle of the road where most dealers are selling a 2020 model for MSRP at the moment, so $11k off seems insane… they could offer it at invoice (maybe $4000 off?) and that would still be “shocking” to the market right now.

Is invoice 4k off for the car? I’ve been seeing more and more that the margin for invoice on new cars is shrinking.

OP can PM me if there’s anything to add/update