2020 BMW M340i $522.05/mo, $0 MSD, $0 DAS - Only Transfer Fee. 32 Months, 33k miles remaining | Mods - Please close

Thank you!

You should check the BMWFS transfer timeline thread. May not be realistic

100% - it is taking over a month at the very best.

You might want to check with BMW FS if the title is in-house or held electronically. If it’s in-house, you might be able to finish by first week of December if you start a transfer today/tomorrow. GLWT!

Really solid deal! Good luck with transfer

Great call. Didn’t realize BMWFS was that far out. I’ll review. The last transfer took 8 days from when it was initiated. I’ll search for the thread and decide what I’m gonna do from there.

That hasn’t been the state since COVID-19 times… roughly 4-6 weeks now. Best make alternate plans. GLWT

1 Like

Thanks all.

Given the lead times of BMWFS… I’ll leave this up through the weekend to see if anyone local to Charlotte is interested as I can leave the keys and vehicle with a family friend while paperwork is processing as long as no transportation coordinating needs to be done - if no one local is interested come Monday - Mods I will reach out to close.

Nice car…

Does anyone know what sort of taxes/fees would be due if I were to assume the lease and register the car in Virginia?

Hello Gao,
Wanted to make sure I understood your lease transfer offer. $522.05 per month with no other ‘costs’ besides the “transfer fee”? Do you have an idea of what the transfer fee would be? I live in Tennessee. Also, do you know how taxes would work (ie, how are the taxes I owe determined since you already paid taxes and I would be assuming lease from you)? If we can make this happen, I would just pick up car from you in Charlotte. I look forward to your response. Shamael
shamael@sbcglobal.net

In TN, add your sales tax rate to $522.05 to determine monthly payment. For example, if your sales tax is 9%, your monthly payment would be $569 roughly. The transfer fee is $500 as listed in his post.

Thanks Car Rhino. Question now is whether BMW Financial Services could get the paperwork process done in time, thoughts? Shamaelm

Lots of variables there. Assuming everyone does their paperwork quickly and accurately, it would be very close. As mentioned, you could pick it up from his friend should he pick you for transfer.

Thank you my friend

Hi Shamaelm - I did receive your PM. I received one individual ahead of you who is local to Charlotte. I’ll keep you updated accordingly.

Thank you. I will await your update. Thank you. Shamaelm

Mods/Admin - Please close this thread.

After speaking with BMWFS and other considerations, it appears the transfer timeline will not align. I will reconsider post relocation. I’ll reach out directly to all who PM’d me.

Thanks!

Where are you relocating to?