2020 BMW 840i M Sport lease deal help

Looking for a lease deal in the Chicago area on a new or demo 2020 M840i. The dealer I contact won’t budge on the price. I was willing to put $3k down and pay close to upper $900’s months 10k per yr but no dice, they want $1100 per month on a $98K MSRP. The car sale price was $84,990 as it has 1100 miles on it. The lease calculator doesn’t work as the tax calculation from the dealer was over $1k higher. I live in the burbs not city itself. Any recommendations?

It is a coupe, convertible, or grand coupe? Also you will have better luck finding a 2019 since the rebates a lot larger. And there is no such thing as an M840.

It’s a coupe, there are no 2019 coupe 840’s. I was looking at M850 coupes but most of the ones I found they weren’t in the price range. They are around $1270 with $3k down.

Just to clarify it’s a 840 coupe with the M package.

Most people are going to tell you to stop shopping the payment and focus on the discount first. Everything follows from there.
Check Edmunds or BMW USA offers which rebates are available for you. Make sure you get base MF and do 7 MSDs if possible to get a lower monthly.
Happy hunting

Here is a M850 Conv. $939 w/ 3k DAS plus taxes. There are deals out there, just not many in Chicagoland and less so on a 2020. My suggestion would be to hire a broker to find you an 19 M850 coupe.

thank you for the info!