2020 BMW 740xi $102k MSRP $621mo. (NJ TAX INC) 28 months left (8/2023 MATURITY). $2800 + Transfer fee+ $3250 MSD

Previously posted. Car is ready to go to a new owner:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW 740xi

MSRP: 102k
Monthly payment (NJ-tax INC.):$621
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $768

Current mileage: 6500
Maturity mileage: 34500
Effective miles per month:1000
Maturity date: 8/23

MSD due (if any):$3250
Cash due (if any): $3500+ FEE
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMW-FS
Transfer fee:)$500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Y

Black/Black

I am interested definitely no cash down I am ok with MSD

Top notch ad. Especially pictures. Good luck should go quick.

12 Likes

Lol! That was funny

4 Likes

Interested. More pics

Good way to get yourself taken seriously

7 Likes

He’s only asking for a $4,000 discount. :roll_eyes: :joy:

Or 100% in other words.

Updated for clarity in total money needed for transfer. Vehicle pics added.

Is the car still available? And do you mean august 23rd, or august of 2023 for lease maturation?

1 Like

2023 maturity,
Lowered upfront: $2800 + $3250 MSD
-last buyer unapproved,
-must be 760+
-Buyer must be Tri-state
Thanks!

Im interested, have assumed BMW lease in past. Located outside of PGH, Pa. Is the NJ tax monthly? If so how much? My tax rate is 9% monthly here. Thanks

Hi, tax is monthly but it’s paid upfront. I think out of state will be re-assessed by your state.

You’ll pay 9% monthly tax on the contractual payment ($621).

1 Like

@AutoLeast interested here. DM you earlier today.

In NJ, and meet the credit requirement. Message me if its still available. thanks.

Still available? If so, I’ll submit credit application today and get approved right away. Let me know, located in Long Island. Thank you

is this still available ? if so i am ready to start the transfer today

Is this still available?

Beware guys made me start the stage 1 got approved right away , he wanted the money before we start stage 2 I asked if can pay after stage 2 is finished, I wanted to see the car in person he won’t let me see it , CARFAX says car been always serviced in ks state he claims he in nj , he wanted our driving license I send him don’t know why he wanted them for , I think guy has damage to the car or he is just trying to scam people for 2500 + 3250 would take that and won’t even start stage 2 process , I leased transfer for 5 cars from bmw never had issue like this don’t know what is wrong with this person. Hopefully I get back my $540 transfer fee or going to sending him a bill. I even asked yesterday let see the car can pay you $2500 and do contract he won’t even even reply has google number won’t provide his license or his real number. Guys don’t fall for to good to be real dea and pay before you start stage 2 or see the car.

12 Likes

Wow thanks for the heads up! Glad I didn’t proceed with this

1 Like