2020 BMW 7 series $615 a month for 36 months

I found a deal on 2020 BMW 7 series down payment is 5K plus tax and $615 for the dealer. And the monthly payment is $615 and I have 989 miles a month. For the whole 36 months miles are 35,615. Is this a good deal?

This is really confusing. Are you taking over a lease from someone or leasing from a dealer? The miles are too random to be from a dealer so it seems like a lease take over. If so, what is the “down payment” for? What was the car MSRP? There is a lot of missing info

2 Likes

I’m taking this from someone

The down payment is 5K plus tax
The MSRP is $72,991

I doubt MSRP is that low. Unless it’s a 5 series or the buyout is 72K.

Ask for a copy of the lease contract. You will be essentially taking over the contract with all the obligations and right signed by the original lessees.

He’s looking at Bespoke’s car 2020 BMW 740I $635 p/m 4K cash due 35 months remaining

Wasn’t that thread closed? Huh.

Yup, but the car is posted on swapalease at $615/month now.

1 Like

If you have to ask the question about something on swapalease, it’s probably not that great of a deal. Why not check the Marketplace for 7-series and become the first registered ‘owner’ of the car? Even if it’s a loaner so what… whatever is on swapalease was possibly a loaner before being leased to the current lessee. Also that particular guy was controversial for putting his previous (at least 3) cars on Turo and not disclosing that in his ads.

SAL is great for short-term deals and/or deals that are just obviously much better than the current market. What you posted doesn’t qualify as either.

Unless the prior lessee did UC+ you’ll lose the free maintenance … not a deal-breaker since it’s mostly just oil changes but it’s worth a few hundred dollars

The guy started to sound fishy, so I’m not taking it anymore. Thank you everyone for you help and tge great information :pray:.

1 Like

OP not taking car and questions answered.