2020 BMW 440i Coupe advice

Can someone help me makes sense of these numbers? I just don’t get the same monthly payment amount when I plug things in. Also, what is this extra $4k being tacked on to the price? I’ve emailed asking for a breakdown but haven’t heard anything yet. Thanks for the help.

2020 BMW 440i Coupe (Demo/Courtesy vehicle)
Milage: 4,948
MSRP - $56,065
Discount - $13,201
Price - $42,864 (includes all rebates and incentives)
T, T, PF - $4,232.49
Total - $47,096.49

36mo/10k miles
Money factor - 0.00158
Residual - 60% ($32,527)
Rebates - $1,250 lease credit
No upfront fees or additional cash

The monthly payment I was quoted was $587 and I don’t understand where that number came from. I also don’t know what “T, T, PF” are. Tax, Tags and something else? I do not pay taxes up front for a lease though. Only 10% on the monthly payments as far as I understand. Any insight or advice would be much appreciated.

It’s hard to analyze without all of the figures known. You’ll have to find out what that “T, T, PF” is so that you know how to input the info into the calculator. You also need to break down what is dealer discount and what is incentive. Without knowing the breakdown of figures you will never know where the dealer numbers are coming from.

Tax, Title, and Pizza Fries? or some other fee

1 Like

Haha, it may as well be. That’s a lot of fries though! That $4k is the difference of a great deal and a mediocre deal unless I’m missing something though.

Ask for a lease sheet, this is what I came up with and it’s off. Also ask them to mark up the MF more, oh wait they already maxed it out

1 Like