2020 BMW 430i Gran Coupe, $47K MSRP, $399/mo+tax, $500 incentive

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW 430i Gran Coupe Sport package (black sapphire)

MSRP: $47,541
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $399 ($436.91 including CA tax)

Current mileage: 2,500
Maturity mileage: 32,334
Effective miles per month: 850

Maturity date: 1/2023
Months remaining: 35

MSD due (if any): none
Cash due (if any): none
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $500

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Perfect Condition. Leased just 2 weeks ago! Everything looks and feels brand new. Absolutely nothing wrong with this vehicle. Full factory warranty included through end of lease. Lease this NEW BMW with no down payment!

You can lease this 2020 BMW 430i Gran Coupe for $399 a month for 35 months. 10,000 miles per year, 30,000 miles through the end of the lease. Driven less than 200 miles (leased with 2,334 miles, now with 2,500 miles, maturity mileage 32,334).

This BMW is beautiful and in perfect condition! It is FULLY LOADED with 19” sport wheels, sunroof, blacked-out front, Sport package, Driving Assistance package, Convenience package, Head-Up Display, Touchscreen Navigation, Apple CarPlay, black leather seats with red stitching, heated front seats, heated M-Sport steering wheel, upgraded premium Harman Kardon sound system, rear view camera, hands-free power tailgate, keyless entry, rear view mirror garage door opener, lumbar support and more! It is garage kept, non smoking, no pets. Full factory warranty through end of lease. No accidents, dents, touchups or other repairs. The car is in showroom condition. You will love this car!

Photos:

2 Likes

This definitely doesn’t have the M-Sport package man.

Not M-Sport package. Sport package.

Why getting rid of it after 2 weeks?

Buyers regret

Sudden change in family dynamics requiring a larger vehicle, I wouldn’t be getting rid of it otherwise. It is still in perfect condition.

Update: $500 incentive added to cover BMW transfer fee

Nonetheless a good deal. And no MSDs.

GLWT OP

what is the buyout of the lease?

Is this still available??

Lease transfer is currently in progress. I will post when I get the final word.

PM a mod if the deal falls through.