2020 BMW 430i Gran Coupe - $383 + tax, $2000 cash + transfer fee

, ,

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW 430i Gran Coupe

MSRP: $47K

Monthly payment (pre-tax): $383.47 (includes NJ tax)

Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $455 + transfer fee

Current mileage: 13,095

Maturity mileage: 32,794

Effective miles per month: 704

Maturity date: 12/15/2023

MSD due (if any): $0

Cash due (if any): $2000

Incentive for new lessee (if any): N/A

Financial institution: BMWFS

Transfer fee: $500

Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no):

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Vehicle comes equipped with convenience package (heated seats, lumbar support, active blind spot detection) and heated steering wheel. Includes wireless Apple CarPlay + navigation.

Tier 1 credit only. Monthly payment will be prorated depending on the date of Stage 3 completion of transfer.

5 Likes

This is a great deal for a BMW in this market! Someone grab it before I list it on Swapalease!

Cash Due is too high in comparison to the payment for most on here. Also why is BMW requiring Tier 1 on this? Never seen that one before outside of the i8s.

Bmw is strict on their transfers regarding credit, I just don’t want to waste any time with unqualified buyers.

If $2000 is too high for someone, they can PM me with an offer. It’s very reasonable in this market though- tell me where you’ll find a comparable 330i or 430i for anything close to this right now? You can probably get a 228 gran coupe around this price, but it’s an inferior car. And there are few to no 3/4 series loaners available

I know that they clamped down in 2020 at the beginning of the pandemic, but I would never have assumed 720+ was “required” for a $400/month payment with BMW, that’s insanity. Best of luck with your transfer regardless. Try SAL, definitely will get more traction there.

1 Like

@trusted_hackrs

Mods, please close. Stage 1 credit is approved/complete. Car is going to a fellow LH member!

7 Likes