2020 BMW 330i xDrive - $49k MSRP | $514 per month | NO DAS | Extra Miles!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW 330i xDrive

MSRP: $49,500
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $514 (NYS tax was paid at signing)
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 10,600
Maturity mileage: 36,055
Effective miles per month: ~1,340
Maturity date: 01/09/23 (19 more payments)

MSD due (if any): n/a
Cash due (if any): n/a
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMW Financial
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes, buyer responsible for pickup

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

Pristine Condition. Garaged for the winter! Connivence package + Driving Assistance package, Mediterranean Blue exterior, Beige sensatec interior. 18" Wheel w/all season run flats, Live Cock pit pro, heated steering wheel, ambient lights, remote start.

Photos:

1 Like

Just a FYI this car would prob need to be in low 400 to like 430/440 for someone to even consider here.

It’s going to be 514 plus ny taxes for someone in NY taking this from you

There is a recall on most 2020 3er models so you might want to double check if this is even transferrable right now.

1 Like

Agreed, and that’s only because the market is a little crazy now, pre-insanity this would need to be sub $400s. All the ones that have traded in the last two weeks were sub $450 with most under $400.

Recall for what? I didn’t get notified anything, maybe because my car isn’t part of it

Welp! It was worth a try. I figured my payment wasn’t that special.

However, I had the recall done last week with the 10k oil change :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @mbelfatto which dealer did you go to in order to get the recall handled?

@sfm24 I took it to Towne BMW in Buffalo, NY.

Did someone notify you of recall beforehand ? I’m not exactly sure how to find my cars build date to know if it’s part of recall or not. I see nothing in my bmw app

You need to run your vin through a vin decoder. That will give you the production date. You can also call the genius line and they should be able to give you that information as well.