Share link is at the bottom of calculator

Not sure how they ran the numbers on this one:

Original MSRP 47,345
Sale Price $38,400
36 mo/ 10k miles per year
BMW lease/ loyalty rebates $2750
$500 total out of pocket
Payment = $400.72 with tax included

Thats the thing, don’t know where calculator is.

leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=47345&sales_price=38400&months=36&mf=.00108&dp=3250&dealer_fee=185&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=2750&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=59&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=8.75&demo_mileage=3291&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true

1 Like

You figured it out… Hooray

Looks like a solid deal, good pre-incentive discount.

1 Like

can you share which dealership this is? Im trying to get a 330i too.

You really want a base 3-series with no options?

Got my car and couldn’t be happier!!! Ended up added extended care for breaks at $895, but well worth it.

BMW of Escondido, go with Amanda, if you know what you want and know your numbers, she will make the deal happen if it can be done. She was awesome, NO OTHER DEALER IN ALL OF SOUTHERN CA was able to touch this deal…

Not Vista, El Cajon, Irvine, Crevier, Murrieta, Newport Beach,Santa Ana, Center (Van Nuys)…

Why get this for a leased car? I doubt you are going to need new brakes before your lease is up.

I always do, i really really drive the car :man_facepalming:t2::rofl:

The one i got is loaded! I passed on the first posted deal, took the 2nd with the MSRP OF 47k

@max-g I would value your opinion on BMW options. If you just graduated from college, lined up a good job and wanted to stretch into a 330i (from the typical Accord, Camry, CR-V, RAV4, Civic options) - what are the must have BMW options?

@igil81 picked up a $42,445 which comes with Drive Assist and Park Assist most likely.

You could go up to $44,095 and get the Convenience package (which gives you keyless entry).

Live cockpit takes you to $45,195.

Premium pkg takes you to $46,445.

Good news, no need for AWD in Cal.

I did get less options than the 430i Gran Coupe I was driving before which had ambient lighting, harman kardon, leather seats…

But the system this one has soundwise is on point…
ambien lighting not missing it since the live cockpit and screens make for a nice fun drive.

The wife did want blind spot detection and lane departure and we got that.

So happy overall.

The digital key is a nice feature…left keys at home and carry card in my wallet and my phone is enabled now :wink:

It’s a very subjective question. What’s important to me could be meaningless to someone else and vice versa.

My reply to the OP was to question the false economy of leasing a stripper model if you end up lamenting the lack of a useful option (whatever that may be) for the next X years, but it’s moot now because he/she leased something else.

Agree 100%, i passed on one with m package, m suspension, and other features, but i am more of a gadget guy, and opted for live cockpit pro and some other items instead

6 posts were split to a new topic: 2020 BMW 330i $53k MSRP