2020 BMW 330i lease in socal

What do guys think of this deal? zip code 91745

2020 BMW 330i
MSRP 45425
3 yr/ 30k
$452/mo
There are two payments left on existing lease (385/mo)

Drive off (385 payment in existing lease+ 1st payment+fees) 1776

Dealer will pay the 2nd payment (385) on my existing lease

What is the discount before incentives and please add RV and MF

I am not sure about the incentive, but the RV 59, and MF 0.00109

What about the discount?

i think its 4525

You need:

1. To know how much is it off before any incentives. 10-11% is a good target
  2. To know what incentives you qualify for and make sure they are giving you those
  3. Confirm MF from Edmunds and make sure you are getting the base rate.
  4. Put all this info in the calculator to figure out whats going on

read this forum for an hour at the least. You will find others got the same advice.

You can do better than $452/month - especially since you should qualify for $2,000 loyalty cash. You would be well served in reviewing recent 330i deals (330i is probably one of the most popular posts on LH).

@boozinix gave you a great roadmap to follow. I strongly encourage you to follow this advice.

A few points you should be aware of:
a. The dealer is marking up your MF, so there is camouflaged dealer profit in your deal’s MF.
b.

Many of us have heard this claim by a dealer only to find out the salesperson rolled in remaining payments in your cap cost. Make SURE you know how the dealer is calculating your cap cost. Only then will you know if the dealer REALLY is covering your 2nd payment.

I have one last suggestion for you. Always ask your sales person for a lease worksheet. This document - which can be simply printed out from the dealers lease software - will have all the information you need to break down your offer and evaluate its merits. Some dealers don’t like to give you a written quote (out of fear you will shop it around), if this is the case you MUST ASK for all the key lease variables to input your deal into a lease calculator and recreate your “lease worksheet”.

Keep on your toes. Dealers are not giving away great deals right now, you really need to know your stuff to get a good deal. Good luck.

Here a good SoCal 330i deal for you to review.

Keep your related posts in the same thread.