2020 BMW 330i Demo Deal Check

Hey Guys, seems like a pretty good deal overall, but always good to get a second opinion…Thanks in advance!

A couple notes here, this is in AZ and that’s why the doc fee isn’t $80, doesn’t seem like they’re willing to budge on it. The tax rate is 8.6%, but I always thought tax rate was based on where you live, not where you purchase/lease the vehicle. My tax rate where i live is 7.8% but don’t have a dealer in my city.

MSRP: $44,495
New MSRP before Incentives: $36,328
RV: %60
MF: 0.00118
Monthly Payment: $394.90
DAS: $0

Rebates: $2,000 (Loyalty), $750 (Lease Credit), + First Payment BMWFS Credit
I will also receive $500 credit towards 2nd monthly payment. Wasn’t sure where to put the first payment credit in the calculator (currently in untaxed incentives)

I’m getting a different amount than dealer, not by much but curious to see where i’m missing info.

Link to calculator: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Tax rate is based on garaging address so the dealer is incorrect. MF isn’t marked up either so that looks good. I’m not too familiar with 3-series anymore, but this seems very solid. MSD could reduce your payment a bit though

1 Like

Looks like you’re at about 18.5% pre-incentive at buy rate which is very solid. Max out those MSDs to make it better.

Tax is based on your residence. They probably just computed with the dealership zip, but that should be adjusted on the actual contract. Be sure to verify the pre-tax amount on the contract.

1 Like

Looks like a good deal, especially with 0 DAS, go for it!

I haven’t really been able to exactly match the calculator with my other leases, I end up missing some random thing here or there.

Tax is based on residency zip.

There was some miscommunication on features so I had to pass unfortunately.

Mods fee free to close this thread.