2020 BMW 330i - 6 Months Left - ONLY $419/mo - ZERO DOWN - Well Optioned - NY Tri-State

, , ,

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW 330i xDrive

MSRP: $52,095
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $419
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $419

Current mileage: 30,988
Maturity mileage: 33,921
Effective miles per month: 488
Maturity date: 8/22/23

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $0

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
Great car, in really good overall shape with only one small ding on the rear bumper. When our i3 went back I asked the inspector about this and he said theres no way they would charge for it on lease return.

This is really well optioned, despite looking like a loaner spec car. It has the Mocha leather option, Drivers Assistance Pro which means it is self driving! Great for highway cruising, full adaptive cruise control, Premium package with heated seats, steering, heads up display, adaptive LED headlights, and more. See window sticker below. I got this here a few months ago, put about $500 into cleaning it up, detailing, etc.

I am aware mileage is low, but if you extend the lease, BMW will add 2 more full months with extra mileage. If you’re lucky, you can talk BMW into potentially 6 months of total extensions, but at the least, you will be able to get 2 more months.

PLEASE only PM me if you know you have good credit and will get approved. Even though it’s only $419 and effectively a $2,500 loan, it’s still BMW Financial and they’re not going to approve a sub 600 score for this. I literally do not have time to deal with having buyers denied, this is under a time crunch. I reserve the right to pick my buyer.

If you’re curious, to get this price on a 2023 330i, for the same MSRP car, you’d need 20.8% off MSRP before taxes.

Photos:

Everything was good till I read this. No need to be a douche here. This isnt swap a lease.

It’s just the truth. I only have 2 weeks to get this done, I can’t have 3 people apply and get denied.

But sure, I could word it nicer.

1 Like

Alright, there ya go, I said the same thing but nicer now, so are you planning on taking over the lease?

I dont need a car. However, my credit is exceptional- ive done multiple swaps with BMW. Been approved within seconds of submitting app.

That being said, if you want someone that will not waste time and not risk looking the 6 month transfer opportunity. Then I’m your guy. But you’ll need to cough up 1500 bucks. I know its not ideal but its a guaranteed transfer.

1 Like

Appreciate the offer, but not happening. I’m not “coughing up” a red cent.

As I’ve said, you’d need over 20% off MSRP to match this deal, which isn’t happening anyway.

This car will move very fast with no incentive.

Appreciate the thread bump!

1 Like

If it were around October of 2023 when my wife’s lease was about to expire Id be all over this. That said, this is a great deal and you will have no problem unloading it. Good luck.

2 Likes

What’s the tire tread depth?

With the transfer fee, you’re paying $1 per mile remaining on the lease. Sure, the monthly payment is low but I think you’ll need to offer some kind of incentive to move this

1 Like

Option 1- $1500 and deal with transfer

Option 2- Or return car now and pay remaining payments plus dispo fee

I rather pick option 2.

At 30,000 most likely not replaced and would monumentally screw up this “deal.”

Yes that’s why I’m asking. If they are 5/32nds it’s a potential problem.

Hey all, credit app is in and approved, I will update if something changes, but we can assume this is gone.

PM me if any need to reopen.