2020 Blazer RS - Help with calculator - Florida

Hi All,
i am still trying to get the hang of this calculator. Also, any help on how to make this deal better would be appreciated. $3,255 up front (includes first payment of $555 tax included) 39 month lease, 15K miles/yr. This also includes my last month payment of my current lease $419 tax included.
Fees
$995 Dealer Fee
$695 Bank Fee (acquisition fee, right?)
$450 Plate fee
$98 Tag agency
$279 Electronic filing fee
$6.50 Tire/battery pre disposal State fee
Plus tax on fees = $2700.15

see attached

If you post your calculator link, we can actually help and see what you’re doing wrong.

Have you read the calculator FAQ?

Looks to be within $200 on drive off. That’s fairly close. Difference is going to be in how the taxes are handled most likely.

how does the deal look? what can i do to make it better and what should i be shooting for?

Looks very, very high. Discount amount is very low and the dealer fee is astronomical. Have you verified rv/mf/incentives?

$995 dealer fee
$279 another dealer fee
Your tag & registration shouldn’t cost more than $250.

Find another dealer. Are you dead set on a Blazer?

I got the info above today. Rf? Mf is money factor right? I just have the above info.

Any idea what a good deal on this truck would be?
Not dead set on anything. What did you have in mind?

1. Do more homework. As above, get MF and RV from Edmunds. Find out what true dealer cost is by looking up invoice and finding out what holdback is (google).

2. try dealers outside FL. FL dealers can charge stupid high fees.

Check the recent X3, GLC and XC90 deals on the forum. You can also check the Stelvio deals but I haven’t seen any lately.

Thanks for the help, I’ll look into all of the above. I normally hire a broker and I’m starting to remember why. Haha

In the future, you should get rv/mf/incentives before you ever talk to a dealer

1 Like

Your calculator has 39 mos. after I change that to 36 and adjust the fees and rebate to match your quote, I get pretty darned close to your quote.