2020 Audi S5 Lease Deal Check

Hello everyone! This will be my first Audi that I will be getting. I’ve been looking around the forums and the information that was provided helped me a lot when I sat down to discuss a deal. I am trying to get this vehicle. What can I do better with the information that was provided?

2020 Audi S5 Premium Plus Coupe

MSRP: $63,745
Selling Price: $57371 (Costco 10% off discount)
Months: 36 months
Miles/yr: 12k
Residual: 56%
MF: 0.00106
MSD: None for now
Due at Signing: $2570
Monthly Payment after tax: $791
Sales Tax: 9.5%

Link to Leasehackr Calculator:leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Audi&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=63745&sales_price=57371&months=36&mf=0.00106&dp=0&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=895&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=56&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=9.5&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

I feel like I can get a better number than this. How much more leverage do I have from this deal?

Many dealers won’t go deeper than the Costco 10% pre-incentive discount, but some will. You could try pushing for another 1-2% off there.

Do you qualify for any other incentives? What is the base MF? Verify this at Edmunds, and see if there are any other incentives or marketing money on S5’s this month.

And you show $1,300 as down payment in addition to taxes and fees up front, don’t do that.

Doesn’t look like there’s any incentives for the s5 this month. You’ll either have to negotiate a stronger pre incentive discount and/or do MSD’s.

The base MF they gave me was 0.00165 (I think), which I knew it was marked up and not the buy rate.

I didn’t know what to put on the calculator cause they told me that the due at signing includes the tax, first month payments and fees. I didn’t want to put anything down more aside from the DAS.

S5 deals suck this month . Go for S4

2 Likes

I’m not really looking for a tiny sedan, but a coupe. The question is that will the dealer take 10% or more off after the Costco promotion is over? When would be a good time to hunt for a great S5 lease deal?

There is a shortage of the S5 coupe and SB
Due to shortage of the 3.0 engine .

I certainly would not go passed 10% at this point unless I’m taking a nice trade to sell and by the time the new inventory shows up the Costco rebates will be gone

Take the 10% and call it a day

2 Likes

Well, can’t say I’ve heard a sedan be called “tiny” compared to a coupe lol

1 Like

That is true though, but I am looking for a coupe :smile:

Any update to this story? I’m shopping Audi leases at the moment.

Doesn’t the S4 use the same engine?

I love Audi I think they are beautiful in and out. I shopped the S4 and S5 for a long time. In the end I just couldn’t bring myself to spend more on one of those then I spent on a very well equipped M340i. The BMW is so much more fun to drive. In addition to that I have a ton of features you would need to go up to the prestige for and then the leases get even more absurd due to the residual hit. The heart wants what the heart wants I get that, but bring your wallet.

1 Like

Yes but the S4 were already produced since it was a facelift