2020 Audi Q5 Prestige, $614/month, $55k MSRP, .00079 MF, No cost cap reduction, 11% off MSRP, 15% off w Texas tax credit

Agreed. Having trouble re-creating the numbers now as well based on the quote I posted, so the quote might be off. Based on my understanding of $599 out the door and $599 a month, I think the attached is actually probably what’s going on.

It’s in Indiana, so I plugged in Indiana taxes. Also plugged in what I understand to be the acquisition fee for Porsche. Either way, from what I understand $599 for a 2019 loaner Macan is a decent deal.

Edit: Looks like acquisition fees are $1095 so I’ve rolled that in. I think the small discrepancy in RV explains the small difference.

Appreciate the feedback. Got the $887 “Essential Package” fee dropped. Apparently it was for window tint, paint protection film for the edges of the doors and on top of the bumper. Since the car hasn’t arrived yet, they dropped the fee.

I also added Audi Care and decided not to go with MSDs. It’s a good idea, but with things as shaky as they are now, I like the idea of keeping the extra cash in my pocket. I’d save $600ish bucks for doing 4 MSDs, but I’m fine taking that loss right now.

Here’s the updated numbers. Thanks again everyone!

E

How did the MSRP go up? Is this a different unit?

Yup. We found a black one with black optics. Price went up a bit, but it looks sick. Same basic deal, though.

How much of that discount is in rebates?

Not sure. I’ve seen another dealer quote $1,750 in rebates, so I’d assume that’s in there. Would approach the negotiation a bit differently next time and figure that out in advance.

So have you signed already?

Pretty sure we could be in a very well equipped X3 or middle of the road X5 for that kind of money.

Just a $500 deposit at the moment, but pretty sold on the deal. Would need birds eye and heads up on the X3, so executive package would probably be needed. Open to hearing more.

Also, please note I’m in Texas. This deal factors in $3k of Texas taxes.

Sent a DM your way. :+1:

never assume. Ask the mods in edmunds forums and also check autobytel.

1 Like