2020 Ascent Premium Lease Eval

Was hoping to get an opinion on this offer: $3000 down (includes tax/title/license/dealer fees), $305 a month for a 2020 Subaru Ascent Premium, MSRP $38,402, Sales Price: $35,432 MF and RV not determined, Incentives: $750 chase loyalty, $500 auto show and Subaru release loyalty. They will also pull ahead the lease on my 2017 Impreza Wagon, which has 3 months left.
It seems like a ‘good’ but not ‘great’ deal and if I’m open to tips on where/how to negotiate better terms.

Thanks!

Effective $379/mo, doesn’t seem terrible, is that with tax? Need a full breakdown for proper evaluation, don’t put $3k down.

Yes, that’s with tax. I’m waiting on the associate to provide me a full breakdown. I checked Edmunds forums so I know what the MF and RV should be. I’d prefer to keep my down payment closer to $2k, but don’t want to have a monthly payment of more than $325

Yeah just keep in mind that you’re just making payments up front with cash down, total it and it’s gone :money_with_wings:

Does Subaru actually have a pull ahead program?

I have heard conflicting information, the dealership that we went to on Saturday wouldn’t do a pull ahead, but this dealership will. Maybe bc first dealership is where I leased the car originally?

I counter offered and we settled on $2500 down at $305/mo. I feel like I got a decent deal all things considered.

Are you sure it’sa try pull ahead program and the dealership isn’t just rolling over the remaining payments?

subaru absolutely does not do pull ahead…talked to subaru of america and they said they never offer it…the dealer is rolling in the payments on your impreza or the cost is getting rolled in somewhere…I would ask for a complete break down and post the sheet here so everyone can take a look.