2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti Lusso AWD. Is this a good deal in WA (Seattle Area)?

Lease Details

Market Value : 53,395.00
Savings : 5,000.00
Rebate : 3,500.00

Cap Cost : 44,895.00
Total Add-ons : 0
Sales Tax: 2,850.65
Sate Fees/Doc Fees 808.50
Total Price: 48,584.15

Net Trade :
Customer Cash:
Net Residual: 24,027.75
Drive off: 3,500.00
Program Miles: 10,000

Payment Options:

Term: 39 Month/ 10K

Cash Down: 0.00 / 715.98 Per month
Cash Down: 5,000.00 / 580.69 Per month
Cash Down: 10,000.00 / 445.39 Per month

Pictures

Don’t walk. Run :running_man:t6:‍♂ away !

4 Likes

What the guy the above me said. This is horrible.

You should be aiming for 9% off MSRP at a minimum.

I would suggest you look at a Stelvio TI. Forget the Lusso cause they don’t lease as well. Also go for the 27 month term. You don’t want to do the service at 3 years.

Here’s an example of what you should be aiming for. Honestly I’d try to get even more off the MSPR.

I have conquest rebates in there.

Thank you. I guess I need to negotiate it.
The problem is that there aren’t many AR dealers so how do I try to deal negotiate .

Any tips would be appriciated.

Paging @28firefighter…didn’t you lease an Alfa around these parts?

1 Like

I did. But that was over 2 years ago now - at that time I got an aged Stelvio Sport (non Ti, non Lusso) for 20% off before incentives and it was leased through Ally.

I really have no idea what a fair deal is these days - I’d certainly shop Alfa Romeo Seattle and Alfa Romeo Tacoma if you have not already.

1 Like

Just for your reference

1 Like

I was shopping Stelvio’s in the Seattle area this Spring and Summer before turning in my 2018 at lease-end (which I took over from @28firefighter ). Here’s a link to my thread:

Yes, I was looking to pick up a 2019 at deep discount but never got the numbers I wanted. Obviously 2020 is more current even now and likely to command a higher price but you can see that bigger discounts are possible that what you’ve been offered.

I don’t need a 2nd car now (because, Covid) but will keep my eyes out in these next few months for a 2020 Stelvio deal.

good luck!

1 Like

These numbers made my eyes bleed.
What sort of a dealer had the audacity to propose 10k down on the lease for a 50k car? Such impunity.

Just take a flight down to LA. I think even Oregon will do better.

Also it appears that this car will essentially lease poorly. The residual value is less than 50% based on your numbers.

They are showing a big fat discount at the top but recouping it heavily in the lease apr (MF).

Dang. That sounds horrible.

What would be a good number to target according to you.

I’m going in for negotiation this weekend.

don’t go in to negotiate. that’s just their tactic to persuade you in person to take their deal. most negotiations can go in via email or phone so you dont waste your time

Do not go to the dealer

Here is link to a pdf on negotiation basics

What’s a good number to target.

500 pm without any down payment?