2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Lusso x2

Just signed two Stelvios same deals just one with 15k miles here’s the 36/12k deal below.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Ti Lusso Black with Chocolate Interior
MSRP: $56,545
Amount Paid: $44557
Monthly Payment: $526
Drive-Off Amount: $526
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: .00016
Residual: 47%
Incentives: $6,000 (included in the discount above)
Region: Northeast
Leasehackr Score: 9.5
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=none&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=57745&sales_price=44557&months=36&mf=.00016&dp=0&dealer_fee=0&acq_fee=0&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=47&reg_fee=0&sales_tax=6.25&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

2 Likes

How’d you get $6k in incentives? Isn’t it $4,500?

You stacked fca and Alfa loyalty I’m guessing

12.4% off MSRP — pretty strong

Correct stacked both of those, I currently lease a Giulia and was helping out my parents with the deal. Also they are running $500 bonus cash for first responders.

1 Like

How’s the build quality on these new Alfa’s? Rattles/etc? And the dealer network/maintenance/loaner situation?

Looking at the Stelvio QF myself as well right now, they look pretty fun!

Congrats on the nice deal

I’ve owned a 2018 Giulia for just about 2 years it’s been a really fun car. I’m looking to jump to a Giulia or Stelvio Quadrifoglio next. The only rattle i’ve found is in the door panel when the radio is turned 75%+, the dealer fixed the issue for me. Other than that I’ve had zero issues. My dealer in the Boston area and has been rock solid, they provide loaners as well. Definitely check out the Giulia or Stelvio Forums to see how the dealer network is in your area as it may be different experience for better or worse.

I took my parents 2020 Stelvio TI Lusso 2.0L out for a spin the other day and they have really tightened things up all around. They also reduced road noise with some new NVH materials. One unfortunate issue worth noting, the back right brakes on both of their Stelvio’s were knocking when coming to a stop within the first 100 miles. The dealer switched out the rotor within 24 hours and everything is fine now. Not sure if sitting at the port throughout COVID had something to do with it, but I let Alfa corporate know about it. Beyond that, they both love the car they are coming from Lexus RX and Audi Q5s fo reference.

2 Likes