2020 Acura TLX BASE - good deal?

MSRP: $33995
2020 Acura TLX base 2.4

MSRP: $33995
Residual: 51%
MF: 0.00225
12K/36 months.

$0 due at signing (true sign and drive).
35 months at $296 (9% tax included)

I know everyone will ask me for CAP COST but I don’t have it.

Is this a good deal?

Off hand it sounds pretty decent, although it depends on where you are. By the way, you can plug your numbers into the LH calculators to back into what your cap cost probably is if you know your rebate amounts and whether taxable or not in your state.

do you know if they used conquest or loyalty? do you have prior acura or honda or similar luxury car?

Good deal? This is a GREAT deal- grab it! I just took delivery of my TLX a week ago, and I.am very happy with it!

Which dealer did you get this deal at?

What dealer is this? I’m looking for exact same car. Ask if they can do better if I lease one also - gives them 2 sales before month end? Ready to pull the trigger right now.

This is a fantastic deal!

Where are you located? I got my in North NJ- happy to provide you salesperson/dealer’s info if you’d like.

1 Like

Yeah, not sure why the dealer won’t give you a selling price. This is a good deal, they don’t have to hide anything.

Sounds very aggressive. Which dealer/sales person did you see

@Triton21 yes, this was very aggressive IMO. I wasn’t looking to get a new car (as I just bought a 2017 2 years ago); I came across the website when I started “browsing/thinking” about trading in my car, and couldn’t pass this up! Adding: people bash the living sh$% out of the TLX! Dual screens, old design, etc…and I don’t see eye-to-eye with those folks! I used Andriod Auto, so the dual screens are perfect! The car drives extremely well and is super comfortable. And yes- I have owned other “luxury” brands before, but this is my 1st Acura. Back to the dealer/salesman…I didn’t go there, worked it out via text messaging! (No sh%$) That is how he works, so keep that in mind, b/c you may not be comfortable working that way! (I am/was) Send me a personal message, and I will give you those details. Not sure if the incentives are still in play, so you may not got such an aggressive price right now…can’t hurt to ask/find out.

I get it, would not be comfortable dealing that way. Thanks much.

Totally understand! My switch from “visiting dealerships” to managing my purchases/leases switched around 2010, becsuse of the evolution of the internet. With that, yes- many of my friends prefer to “deal” in Dealerships…that’s not for me, nor worth the time investment.

I just looked into leasing this car. Strz actually helped me out. What I learned, if you hit the right dealer on these Acuras the will play ball. I got a quote from one of the dealers here for 294/m 2490 das (taxes and fees)12kmi. At that time I had a few other feelers out there. Some couldn’t beat that deal others blew it away. Best deal I got was 294/m 1k down. They took 12% off plus 7100 in incentives. I was shopping this for my father in law. End of the day he took a little worse deal at another dealer because the bought out the last 3 payments on his lease. He did this before I got that last offer. Wound up paying 278/2k down. So some dealers want to move these and others won’t give a good dealer discount because of the larger Acura incentives.

1 Like

Glad it worked out! (I think) you nailed it, comes down to how much the dealer wants to part ways with their Acura to Dealer incentive! Mine in NJ is high-volume driven! For example, they had 82 TLX’s in stock in December 2020.