2020 Acura RDX lease end, car was in an accident

Like I mentioned in the post, I haven’t gotten any numbers yet. I was just looking for some advice. Not all of us are leasing experts so no need to be condescending. All I said was I’d like to be around 500 with 3k down.

I would probably just go for an rdx with tech…the base is what I currently have and had everything I need but I can’t find them anywhere close by.

You don’t “get” numbers. That is how people get screwed, for lack of a better term. You tell the dealer what you’re willing to pay. You also have to appear educated and serious, so your expectations/offer needs to be reasonable.

You first need to get the residual values and money factors from either the Edmunds forum, or by becoming a Super Supporter here on LH. Some of us have access to that information, but that isn’t solely what this forum is about. Once you have that information, research what your preferred model is going for (sales price), then you’re able to determine an approximate target price.

1 Like

Here’s the best advice you’ll ever get when looking at leasing:

Research and establish a target price before you ever talk numbers with a dealer. Talking numbers with a dealer is for finding someone to do your deal, not ask them how much they want you to pay.

1 Like

On the equity question, the link to the “List of places to get purchase quotes” was posted a week ago, it will take you less than an hour to get those.

Post on Edmunds or become a Super Supporter to get the programs for the RDX you’re targeting, start a calculator and post the link here.

Spend some time browsing the Marketplace to see what brokers and dealers are currently offering on comparables.

It’s math and legwork at this point, unless you want to hire a broker. Based on what you find and share here, we can guide you in the right direction.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.