2020 Acura RDX AWD w/Tech $425/month with $425 DAS signed

I just wanted to share a recent deal I signed on a 2020 Acura RDX AWD w/tech. I’m new to the forum so if I’m missing something or you’d like any more info please let me know.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Acura RDX AWD w/tech
MSRP: $44,025
Selling Price: $36,229
Monthly Payment: $425 (tax included)
Drive-Off Amount: $425
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10,000
MF:.00215
Residual:57
Incentives:3,000 loyalty
Region:MD (taxed on full price of vehicle)

Seems like a pretty good deal considering the steep MD tax eats up most of your loyalty. Nice work on the nearly 20% discount.

Do you think they can replicate the deal?

Can you post CALC link? My math shows $451 with your numbers ($464 with zero drive off).

Forgot to put in my original post, I was coming off of a 2017 Mazda CX-5 lease that my dealer “bought out” for me, so they treated it was a roughly $19k trade in, even though I never owned the car, so I was only taxed on half of the RDX, so your calculator is correct is you change the tax rate to 3% which is roughly what I got, you’re right in line with my payment.

1 Like

Maybe, this was a couple of weeks ago, so inventory is much thinner now.

This thread is useless then since the trade-in is involved.

Chill, OP is trying to help. And not necessarily so if the car’s market value has no equity towards OP, positive or negative, and is in the process solely for sales tax reduction. $19k makes it plausible for this scenario, essentially a $32k MSRP CX-5 GT with a RV of ~58%. Unless Carvana is paying significantly higher (>>$19k*1.06), this is deal is legit. And a quick search found one '17 CX-5 GT on Carvana listed for $22k so that’s even more likely.

OP please kindly have this clarified. If there’s any positive equity involved it needs to be deducted from the dealer discount. Thanks!

No, there was not any positive equity with the Mazda lease trade in.

1 Like

That’s really a great deal! Thanks for clarifying btw!