2020 Acura RDX Advanced Package SH AWD

It’s pretty obvious which this is.

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

there’s nothing that Advance to pay that much more than base

but that’s me going off this guys deals — 🇯🇵 Aronchi's LH BEST July Acura - MDX $353+T, RDX $337+T, TLX $253+T, (Loyalty Req'd)! [NY/NJ/PA/CT]

Not sure I fully understand your first statement but will interpret as Advanced doesn’t offer much value over Base when it comes to leasing. Thanks for the Aronchi deal link. Lease calculator in there is a big help.

Good too see you back. Every first quote you get from a dealer can be improved, this one is no different. Your first quote is a starting point. Heads up, check out Acura broker posts on this site. Recently I recall a RDX Tech @ 375/mth and another one @ $382/mth (as reference points).

Your $6,100 discount is really coming from 2 places. The Acura incentive it is giving directly to its dealers (find out the amount for your region, see edmunds) and the discount coming from the dealer. IF your Acura-to-dealer incentive is $3,300 (you MUST get your number from edmunds) that means your dealer is giving you a discount of $2,800 (6100-3300).

Adjust These Numbers for YOUR Dealer Incentive in your Region

$46,925 MSRP
$ 3,300 Acura-to-dealer incentive (my assumption based on my region)
$ 2,800 Dealer Discount, 6.0% Pre-Incentive Discount
$40,825 Dealer Selling Price Offer to you

$ 1,500 Rebate, what is this?

$39,325 Cap Cost before fees

Look at deal posts here to see how your 6% discount stacks up with other deals.

Also, share your MF and RV. Run the numbers and post your calculator.

You doc fee is expensive. Which state?

Thanks. Big help. Extra rebate is for BMW - they’re giving additional cash for BMW trades apparently.

In GA.

So will likely walk away from this - or at least the dealer. Super low ball on 2017 BMW X3 with refusal to move so no bueno.

Thanks for the help here. Love this forum.

Why walk? Is this the first quote from the dealer? Or have you gone a few rounds?

They low balled my BMW to the tune of $8k of where I’ve seen other offers. They’re refusing to move on that & the lease deal they structured. I’m in Atlanta so plenty of dealers to choose from.

Hate this damn BMW. Been the biggest expense albatross I’ve ever owned.

I see your point, the dealer has given you plenty of reasons to walk.

A couple of things for you to consider.

1. There are folks on here getting better offers from Vroom and Cravana. Get a quote from them and you will have trade-in leverage with your dealer. Dealer matches/beats or you sell to C/V. There is an company offering to beat C/V by $2,000 on this site. Can’t remember name, you should search.

2. Before you walk, this dealer can still give you discount information. When you go to the next dealer what selling price do you want to see? Set an MSRP total discount target and see if this dealer will hit it? If not how low will he go. This info will only help you in future negotiations.

Do your research here and find a Pre-Incentive Discount you want to target. Add that pre-incentive discount to the Acura dealer cash in your region and that is the total MSRP discount you want from your next dealer. Test that number on this dealer - better yet go $750 lower and see what he says.

At the end of the day you want to know if you got all the discount you could possibly get. Work with the current offer and see how low is low.

Did you do the cardinal sin of driving a German car without warranty? What exactly is terrible about it? I’d go see what kind of deal you can get on another X3 unless you just don’t like the car in general.

I have the full warranty (just had leak in crankshaft) but service is outrageous expensive. New tires after 20k miles. Lots of little electronic things go haywire (all under warranty). Engine great, drives decently, but not a well built vehicle. Hear similar complaints from others.

Did you try to sell your X3 privately? Also get offers from online car buying companies. $8k is a lot of money you are leaving on the table.

Third option. “Are you f@@ing kidding me?” 548 for a honda crv with blind spot and carplay also rebadged as Acura rdx advance?

Maintenance is included, yeah the tires suck, stupid run flats. European cars are just a different deal, over engineered, but fun to drive. If you really want out of it, go find one of these Pilot EX-L deals for $350/mo and dump your negitive into that. Other than tires I don’t see what expense is out of your pocket(yeah the depreciation is a bitch, but that’s why you don’t buy them)

1 Like

That post would have been perfect with that whole paragraph deleted. I know bytes don’t cost money but there is an art to posting vs typing.

Working on it.

I am on “word restriction”. Cannot share more. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I agree. Empty calories and words are detrimental to physical and mental health.

As compared to this post which wasn’t helpful for anyone.

Let him be verbose. His explanations may be long winded but are helpful to the uninformed.

2 Likes

Your trolling is getting even more insane lately. It doesn’t have anything in common with the CRV, besides maybe things like window motors ABS booster etc.

@j_coots Advance is the top trim and will lease like garbage due to lower RV than other trims. Might be a smarter CPO buy. What’s the MF? If it’s the .00225 this will be impossible to get a decent monthly on.

1 Like

@j_coots Here is a current deal someone is working on. Not the same trim, but good comp for your effort.

1 Like