2020 Acura MDX Base 388/mo (pre tax) 15k miles- $47,525 w $425 (first month only DAS)

This is a selling price of 4K under invoice before incentives!! Insane deal!

2 Likes

Thanks…So, not bs?!

1 Like

This is definitely believable. The MDX base model is not in demand and the new bodystyle will be coming in soon.

2 Likes

Were selling tons of base model MDXs but were giving these things away because we have good inventory on them now. I mean hey he scored a stupid deal and I’m not taking anything away from the deal but I doubt the dealer is going to be making those deals to everyone here asking for the dealer and wanting that exact deal lol I ran it for shits and giggles with the 2k loyalty not the $500 and first month only 15k payments are coming out to 483 with 8.875% with our doc and I know NY has $75 doc which brings you down to $470 and even at that point its an additional $1500 on top of our 1k under cost making it $2500 total which Ive never seen us do. I dont know his tax rate but it would only make a few dollars difference anyways. I’m not saying its fake all I’m saying is that I doubt this dealer is going to be making these deals left and right to everyone looking to get it its just not sustainable. Believe me If I can put those numbers out Id have them up no problem.

1 Like

Umm, that’s the epitome of a lease hack? Finding the one off deal.

3 Likes

unicorn like everyone likes to say lol!

3 Likes

Hey geezer, where did you make the deal? also looking for this vehicle in NY

Can you give the dealers name