2020 Acura MDX Base 388/mo (pre tax) 15k miles- $47,525 w $425 (first month only DAS)

Hi All-

Inked this deal last week. Seems to be as good as I’ve seen. Can’t get the calculator to line up, the ultimate gross cap cost selling price was $37,100. Paid a total of $425 which is my post tax monthly payment at delivery.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Acura MDX Base
MSRP: $ 47,525
Monthly Payment: $ 388 pre tax (425 w NYS tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $ 425
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 15,000
MF:
Residual: 52%
Incentives: 500 conquest, 3650 Acura
Region: NY
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

6 Likes

Fantastic!

1 Like

What’s the Acura incentive?

Nice job, I’ve been eyeing for an MDX A-spec but doesn’t look like I can get this on a good monthly lease deal. I don’t see much MDX lease deals often, is it because their inventory is low?

Nice. Can you confirm the selling price BEFORE any incentives is $37,100?

Seems excellent especially when you factor in 15k/year…enjoy! Solid SUV!

1 Like

seems similar to my deal. Did you get the AWD ? MSRP seems higher. congrats nonetheless.

Acura lease cash.

Nope, that’s all after 3650 but before conquest of 500.

it’s AWD. 10 characters

1 Like

@aspec1 I think You can match that deal or be very close if I am not mistaken.

Id have to see the details but I went to my calculator and I did zero drive off with 10k miles a year its $437 a month so if im understanding correctly and that deal is 15k miles a year with $425 DAS and $425 a month thats the stupidest deal Ive seen on a MDX if thats real lmao I find it hard to believe a dealer would sell a Base MDX losing that type of money

4 Likes

without a contract i’m calling BS

1 Like

I’m here to help, and be helped; not to make up fairy tales.

:yawning_face:

12 Likes

good luck, hope it helps you.

Calling BS on your BS. That’s a nice deal OP. You would have cleaned up with Acura Loyalty…

1 Like

Ha! Thanks. Don’t think it didn’t eat me up inside! I made the deal for my mother in law, would have been nice.

Good job I just closed a similar deal on a base MDX in NY. MSRP was slightly higher due to premium color. I’m at $425 36/12 with true zero DAS dealer made first payment. I had conquest no loyalty.

1 Like

Nice work! Enjoy it.

Nice deal! I like seeing these 15K per year lease deals.

1 Like