2020 740i - Reasonable?

BMW 740i loner
18 miles
MSRP $89545
Sale $71,045 - discount 20.7%
Loyalty $3000
MF 0.00082
Residual 52%
Drive off $1500 (first month and fees basically)
36/12,000 - $731 or 36/15k - $781

It doesn’t seem to touch the the other 7 series deal on here but wanted to get thoughts. Seem reasonable?

Is that the correct mileage…?

Do you have more info - MF, tax rate, etc.?

Added some more. Tax rate is 3% I think.

The mileage on sheet and website says 18 but I think that is wrong. 1800 miles I think

I get a Lease Hackr score of like 10.2

I’d post a list to your calculator so people can give easier feedback

Whoops how do I save output in calculator

Under the memo box there’s a green box that says Share your Numbers

Also if the deal is reasonable, thoughts on 7 MSD? Yea or not worth it? I think it drops it about $40/month so $1400 or so over life of lease but locks up $5k for 3 years (not a huge issue)

Do you know what the flagship/trunk money is for the 7-series this month? Will help you break out the incentives and actual discount from the dealer

Nope I don’t

No one can help you if you don’t provide the right inputs.

1 Like

Right It should be 4.4% on the sale price. Also your personal property tax will be pretty high on a car with a sticker like this I’m guess $2500 a year.

My 6 series tax was $600 or less property tax

that vehicle was leased? New or used? its all based on black book value I believe. The first 20 or 25K (can’t remember) of value is subsidized and then it gets expensive.

The 6 series was leased

4.15%, to be precise

correct yes brain fart

Not clear if the VA thread tag is where the OP lives or where the dealer is (or both).

If OP resides in NC (as DrUNC might suggest) then the tax is 3% on the payment amount, and the property taxes are way less than VA. $600/year on a 6-er sounds about right.

If OP resides in VA as the thread is tagged then the taxes are a whole different ballgame, as mentioned above.

1 Like