2020 330i M-Sport Loaner

Hey all,

I need some assistance on this lease…I am beyond frustrated with BMW dealers in the SE and am at the point where worth shipping Parents live in NJ so may fly up buy and drive home to SC. Would like to get something done this month (getting rid of Range Rover Sport by 5/16 (great car, too expensive))

No Loyalty, have Corp cert that they say does not work (I thought it does now?)…

She said MF 0.00118
Incentives $1750
Dealer Discount: 8286.75 (15.4%)
No MSD

I asked for 36/10 and got $432 with $2K at signing over text.

I cannot get this to line up on calculator. I asked for 18% and base MF to begin.

Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Always helpful to post your calculator so we can assist in diagnosing the issue

1 Like

What’s the deal on the trade? You rolling negative in, they playing hide the :hotdog: or something?

1 Like

No trade…

Your screenshot shows a quote for 24/10.

Yes…they sent back the numbers for 36 via text…no new worksheet

I’m pretty new to all this but that bmw can’t be sold as new with 3000 miles right?

It’s a loaner, so sold as new, but larger discounts expected

You’ve been a member here for a long time, you should be well aware that discounts are highly regional and dealer dependent.

18% off and base MF isn’t crazy by any stretch, but not every dealer is going to do this.

Try @BMWPros

Yeah…Cast a very wide net. The Internet has certainly made this much much easier than it otherwise would be.

$432 a month on a $52K car with $2K due is a fantastic deal. My issue with people is them trying to get the calculator to line up. We don’t pay 6 figures plus a year for software for it to be outworked by some dude with an online calculator. I couldn’t beat that deal

1 Like

Try performance BMW in Durham. I got a really good deal from them. Last year.

Effectively around $500 … not bad at all. IDK if anyone else here would consider it a “fantastic deal”

And the math of leasing is incredibly basic. There’s no black box behind it. The biggest fixed cost behind a desking software is probably buying into someone else’s tax database, ie knowing the nuances of taxation at any street address plugged into it.

IDK who “we” is but a single store paying six figures for their software is insane and sounds very dubious. That’s a big chunk of a store’s profit margin right there.

3 Likes

I don’t think SC is competitive enough market to get 18% off a desirable vehicle. The deal doesn’t seem that bad from what I can see. Not every deal is going to be a unicorn. MSport cars are not as plentiful as base trim. So may not get as much discount because of that.

Can you do MSDs in your state? If you can it should bring you down to right around $400 with $2k DAS with where you are right now.

At that point I don’t think you’ll do much better in another region after you consider travel, time and possible broker fee.

Are sedans desirable?

1 Like

If you’re looking for a 330 sedan then yes…MSport is more desirable.