2020/2021 Alfa Romeo Deals 9k off remaining 2020's MUST GO)

The residual is 59% currently on a two year lease. That seems about average or am I wrong?

2 year 59% is not average.

24 mo lease is sweet spot on these cars. I am seeing quotes of around 8500-9000 discount on 2019 Giulias prior to lease rebate. Spoke to 3 dealers and all around the same without pushing. Iā€™d assume the same for these.

Not going to be a BMW lease but still decent for a couple year lease.

In Ohio and interested in a 2 year lease on a Stelvio Ti Sport with the Ti Performance Package, HK audio and Nav.

Send me a PM with your details name zip how many miles per year etc.

What dealership was this from?

PM sent
Thank You

PM sent. Thanks for your time.

Hello,

I am in Miami Florida. I really want a giulia. I dont need AWD being in Fl. can you assist me? @AlfaFTW

Iā€™m open for business this month guyā€™s Iā€™m updating numbers today for this month! Reach out to me if you want a deal!!

2 Likes

I am in Houston, tx. Let me know.

Iā€™m interested in a Stelvio Sportā€“thanks!

i PMā€™d you back!

@AlfaFTW Iā€™m not happy about you giving my number to the dealership. When I inquired about a Stelvio you were way off from my local numbers, I donā€™t need the calls from your dealership. To make it worse you guys spam the number so it looks like a local number. Iā€™m in California. You are in Texas!

1 Like

I donā€™t know the details of this transaction, but original post does say any state, so maybe the dealer is actually located in California and not a spoof number?

Just closed out your profile you wonā€™t receive anymore calls, i apologize about the mix up.

Thank you and no not in California. They told me they were calling from Alfa in Texas and wanted to know if I would like to come in and test drive a truck? SUV or car

Thatā€™s the E-BDC not someone at the dealership its a service that is provided through the CRM we use. I apologize about the phone calls but as i said you wonā€™t receive anymore.

Anyone else looking for an end of the month deal?

Yes looking for a Giulia 36m / 10k miles around $45k msrp i need blindspot pack