2019 XC60 T5 AWD - Gurus please check

Yeah but I think the charge back is a big deal with Costco. I cannot emphasize how many times they’ve called and emailed just to verify numbers on a single deal.

They say one thing but act completely off the wall. I’ll honestly advise folks to either get the Costco or stay away. Some models aren’t even worth it with Costco to be honest.

And let folks know the Costco PIN has to be registered from their account. Not their wife’s, husband, dad or mom. Unless you share the same account or they are going on the registration.

So if John is married to Sarah but Costco is I’m Sarah’s name only, that won’t fly even if last names is the same and you’re married.

If Costco is register to both John and Sarah but the car is getting registered to John, the PIN has to have have John attached and not Sarah. Same account but it has to be filled out with who is getting registered to the car.

If both are going in the registration, then it doesn’t matter.

This would save you time when you go into dealerships.

That clarifies Costco pricing I suppose, thanks!

Got them to drop the sales price to $45,020 (9.5% discount to MSRP) and then adding in the $1,000 from Costco and $1,000 from Volvo gets me to a monthly of $426 with $1,494 upfront fees (incl. acquisition) and $1,360 upfront taxes

LH score of 8.8

Awaiting some pricing from @okboye to entice me to take a train down to MD

With the help of @Ursus and @okboye I believe I scored a pretty slick deal on an XC60 T6 Inscription demo and was worth my trip down…

1 Like

Congratulations! I just messaged @okboye directly in hopes of doing roughly the same thing! ( :