2019 WHITE TOYOTA MIRAI / Effective $245(pre-tax)/month / ~ 920 miles per month / 23 months left

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 WHITE TOYOTA MIRAI
Location: Los Angeles, California or Irvine, CA. If you are in soCal I can deliver to you!

MSRP: $58500
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $348.24/MO
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $239/MO (pre-tax)

Current mileage: 14,850 (Mileage will increase due to commuting).
Maturity mileage: 36,000 miles
Effective miles per month: ~ 920 Miles
Maturity date: 11/16/2022

MSD due (if any): $3,150 (Currently there is a security deposit placed on the car. This will be granted to you at the end of the lease if there is no damage. I would require that this amount be transferred to me up front as the security deposit transfers to the new lessee.) If you are worried about this we can call Tustin Toyota together so they can discuss the process on the phone.
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $2500

Financial institution: TOYOTA Financial Services
Transfer fee: $200 (new lessee responsible)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): no

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

No accidents. Excellent condition. Decided to change to a different vehicle. Comes with the Free Fuel Hydrogen card good until end of the lease. Non smoker and immacutely maintained. I’ve waxed and clay barred the vehicle every 3 months. Will detail car before delivery to you. This car has a HOV sticker good til past the end of lease. Tustin Toyota maintains the car.

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 3

I’m confused…you’re asking for 3150 in MSD upfront, but are providing a 2500 incentive to take over. Why don’t you just take 650 from the new lessee, give them the MSD at the end of the contract and call it a day? Less need for money transfers everywhere.

2 Likes