2019 VW Jetta 1.4T SEL - feeling like I got a bad deal

5% discount is pretty typical for most. And this is not a $19k Jetta with hubcaps. The numbers are what they are, he didn’t get cheated. Just didn’t get an aggressive discount.

1 Like

I like my Jetta’s with hub caps, can’t really curb a hub cap, those 15" tires are too fat.

2 Likes

I’m having trouble finding the info for MF and RV. Dont even know what that means. But I guess its money factor and residual value? Where do you get the info for residual? Trying to plug in numbers on the calculator but it’s all depending on numbers I don’t really know. Thanks

Usually Edmunds forums will have RV and MF

so i didn’t get screwed i just got a regular deal in your estimation?

You didn’t get cheated. Next time we will save you a lot of money :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hubcaps could fall off, though.

3 Likes

Well atleast you did slightly better than last time, just enjoy your ride bud. Next time, start here first with research.

1 Like

yeah and dont let it bother you - just enjoy the car. There are down sides to getting a $60k car for the same payment if you have to pay personal property tax where you live!

2 Likes

On top of that bad deal, you may have to deal with major transmission problems. Many reporting transmission oil leak that dealerships can’t fix and all Jettas have grinding torque converter noise at low speeds. Test drove one and confirmed noise. Too bad because I was thinking this car for my daughter but may have to look for an alternative.