2019 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum Loaner (lease calc link)

First-time DIY Lease Hacker. Looking to get those deep discounted lease payments that are shared here. Found a nice loaner with almost 5k miles. Dealer is only knocking 15% off the MSRP. I’m seeing similar trims on here that are 2020 and with no miles, with similar discounts. How much better should this deal be? Pipe dream to be looking at negotiating price to $48k (25% off MSRP) plus $3,500 incentive?

Dealer offer:
MSRP $64xxx
Price $54xxx (edited: $3,500 incentive already taken into consideration)
MSD’s 10x for .00062 lease factor
36/12
$525/month (lease calculator below)

is your 15% off including the incentive?

Yes, the $3,500 is taken into consideration on the $10k discount.

Ouch. Best bet is to talk to some of the brokers here then.

Yeah. I’m holding steady on my 25% discount offer. What I’m being offered is a higher payment then a brand new 2020 being offered here. You would think a local dealership would want to move their rot, especially with almost a dozen new 2019’s on the lot, but that’s their business. I’m shopping deals and not Volvos.
I’ll leave it up to the rock-star brokers here to track down and negotiate the best deals on loaners.
Thanks for your input.

There’s no way you’re going to get 25% off pre-incentive. Asking that much is only going to serve to shut the conversation down.

Same could be said on their part by offering the same discount (10% off MSRP) on a new 2020 for a 2019 Loaner.
So, where should the discount % be?

On a loaner 2019, I’d be targeting the high teens.

But yes, you’re right. Someone offering that poor if a discount on a loaner may be a dealer that you won’t make any headway on.

Thanks amigo. Will try.