2019 Volvo XC90 T5 Momentum FWD

Was hoping for some thoughts on the below deal. Having trouble replicating it on the lease calculator (partly because it seems I would be paying a portion of fees upfront and a portion capitalized into the lease).

MRSP- $56,980
Selling Price- $48,255 (being told the $2,000 lease cash is already factored into this).
Money Factor- .00106 (after MSDs)
Residual- 63%
Bank Fee- $995
Dealer Fee- $998
Tag, filing fees, etc.- $595.5

$950 out of pocket- first month and part of fees

Monthly payment- $539 including tax (7%)

Try T5 Inscription or T5 R-design which have $4000 lease cash and MF is low on those.

There is no T5 Inscription and T6 Inscrption has about 10K higher sticker.

@juiceair - good discount, probably a good deal.

Thanks for the correction.
I was referring to below thread.

T5 Momentum AWD has a base MF of .00208 -> .00158 after MSDs.

Where are you located? The Atlanta-area dealer that I worked with gave me a quote under Costco pricing for a $421 pre-tax monthly on a 36/12 T5 Momentum AWD ($54,490 MSRP).

I would encourage you to go for the R Design trim right now. Momentum has 2% higher residual and lower sticker, but the R Design has $3k extra dealer cash and a lower MF. It will increase your monthly slightly (about $10-15 if you get a similar deal between the 2 trims), but you get about $7-8k of features. That’s incredible value.

Most of the R-Design features are design/aesthetic elements, so if lowest possible payment is what you’re looking for go with Momentum.

His is FWD

Thanks Jables.

What were the out-of-pockets on the $421 pre-tax number? Even though mine is FWD, due to options the MSRP is higher than $54k, so may payment would obviously be a bit higher. I have Costco pricing, but from what I have read, can often times do better than Costco pricing, so planned on negotiating my price first and trying to get $1k Costco cash on top of it.

Unfortunately we want front parking sensors, so need Advanced Package as far as I understand, and not many T5 R-lines out there with Advanced Package in our neck of the woods.

That monthly assumed that all the up front costs are paid: acquisition fee, dealer fees, doc fees, any applicable tax (if your state assessing it up front), etc. It also assumes 10 MSDs. No cap cost reduction though. The worksheets that Volvo used were slightly confusing because tge “$0 downpayment” quote was actually a zero-drive-off quote. They had to work it up with the fees/taxes that I mentioned listed as a “downpayment” amount. I wasn’t used to seeing that.

I know what you mean about the car configuration - we wanted a clean R Design with only the Advanced package but the only T5 R Design AWD on the lot didn’t have it (but we did get like 4-5 options we didn’t care much about instead). Good luck!