This post was closed v1

This post is now closed. Thank you for looking.

That looks like a standard dealer ad. I would suggest more time browsing the community to understand why this one unit is never going to be sold here.

5 Likes

She gets leads for a dealership(s) here, nothing more. All her deals are like this - generic and bad.

13 Likes

So effective $568 a month for a $44k car? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gonna be a bloodbath with fights to the death over this one insanely priced unit.

1 Like

For 7500 miles… Phew

QUICK EVERYONE! ONLY ONE UNIT LEFT.

Pfft. I got to $436 with $0 DAS for a T5 Inscription, 12k miles without putting much work in and I still thought that was way too high.

1 Like

I love the Internet. Would everybody act like this in real life, too? Spreading negativity every chance that is available? @john6866 @Ursus (I am surprised) @Tf92658 @Nexo917 @Bjam

How do you sell cars when you can’t even read a room?

Nam nuzhni better deals , Valentina :wink:

4 Likes

Valentina, I dont think people have any negativity about you. Even the name of the website is leasehackr, which means hacking a lease. So if you would have spent some time seeing some leases posted here, you would have known, what deals in this forum people look for.

You sure she’s Russian?

Even that short list of names you mentioned should tell you something.
And 7 likes for my post also :grin:

You have to know your audience. If you come into a group like Leasehackr and present that you completely misread your audience.

And, yes, if in person I was presented the deal you posted I would have responded EXACTLY the same way.

Rather than get defensive because you got called out on a terrible deal why not go back and sharpen your pencil?

1 Like

Just guessing based on her name. Might be wrong but I am sure I am 99% right :wink:

1 Like

This one is beyond bad.

2 Likes

Your deal is pretty insulting to anyone who has any concept of negotiating lease. Do you genuinely think that anyone on this site would bother even getting out of bed for a 5% discount on a Volvo? Here is the calc for anyone interested: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Volvo&miles=7500&msd=0&msrp=44000&sales_price=41800&months=36&mf=.00216&dp=0&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=995&taxed_inc=5225&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=53&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=7.25&demo_mileage=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&monthlyTax_radio=true

1 Like

XC40. V60. T8’s. Ask around LH. See if these cars are your regular “discount” vehicles…

To answer your question:

• People respond to negotiate. Always.
  • We agree on terms.
  • Vehicle sells.

Business. Not murder. Relax.

If you’re actually getting leads from here and selling this way, more power to you!