2019 Trax LT FWD

As another point of reference, this vehicle is routinely advertised in MI with GMS for less than $150/mo. I wouldn’t even pay that for one :rofl:

1 Like

I knew the discount was not aggressive at all and I’m glad we walked. Might give Honcker a shot

Your numbers might slightly be different as mine shows for CT.
But if you try report back. I’m always curious of the actual customer experience.

1 Like

I’m waiting on Turnersville to send me some numbers. I forgot how shady car dealers are lol

If you’re serious about buying, send me a PM. I have a contact that is great and no BS. Gave me the best price on a Trax purchase last month.

3 Likes

I am going to attempt to lease this exact car through Honcker and add my $3,000 GM card earnings. Should put it right at $100 per month all taxes and fees rolled in. Wish me luck!!

5 Likes

That $167 number probably includes the loyalty or competitor incentive. Add $60/month to be fair to the OP as they don’t qualify.

For fun, look what GM employees can do on MI Trax LS cars…

This is from Matick Chevy

I have all my info in Honcker and do not have a lease, only own a GM and 2 Mopars, and have the same payment terms offered. I am not holding my breath but we shall see.

I am calculating the Honcker offer to be about a $3,000 discount on a $22,195 MSRP. This is almost worth the hard credit pull just to see how this plays out. I have messaged them my $3,000 GM card points info and they claim to have sent to the dealer…

I would take MI dealer ads with a grain of salt. Even with GMS, I’ve found that most advertisements stack incentives that cannot possibly be stacked (purchase + lease incentives, loyalty + conquest, etc).

And that dealer discount is just straight GMS. Nothing special.

Here’s the fine print on the MI Trax lease for your entertainment. Looks like you need an existing lease

2019 Trax _
_ Lease: No security deposit, with approved credit. Lease for 10,000 miles/year. Tax, title, document, first payment, acquisition and license fees extra. Requires either GM Employee or Retiree Discount and a GM lease in your home (not required to terminate) OR GM Family and Friends or Supplier discount and a non-GM lease in your home (not required to terminate). MSRP: $22,335. Offer expires 02/28/19.

I can vouch for this. Got my Volt from the same dealer and salesman, great to work with. If you are in NJ I would PM @BoardWalkNJ for the info.

As long as they are using the GMF leasing programs that’s great. From previous experience I’ve seen them use 3rd party leasing services with purchase rebates, which might affect the GM rewards? I remember it was a deal breaker for me on the Encore.

My suspicions of not getting this deal through Honcker are growing. Submitted all my info by 2:15 and crickets since then.

I checked Honcker somewhat regularly and today was the first day Chevy was available for me so maybe I’m their first Virginia Chevy customer!

1 Like

No cruise control on the LS would be a deal breaker for me. That being said, I love my LT with the convenience package. I wish it had a sunroof and blind spot monitoring, but it is completely fine for a college senior.

Know what’s funny? I had a sunroof on my Malibu, I really wanted one and I thought it was so cool having one. Neither my Acadia or my Volt have one and I haven’t missed it at all. Probably because the one that the Acadia can be optioned with is a a bit of a POS. My dad has it and the shade is manual if I remember correctly, really cheap and flimsy too.

1 Like

You can get an LS with the “tint and cruise package” for $495 MSRP extra. but I don’t use it but maybe once every 3-4 months, so not a big deal for me.

1 Like

Been 24 hours now. Been in contact with Honcker and they claim dealer is working with the $3,000 GM points. It is not rocket science, just add that as a rebate and recalculate! I am getting the feeling whatever dealer they are contracted with is either not going to honor the ad, or they do not know how to put together the lease.

1 Like

I’m guessing that they are trying to put it together with the GM programs and it’s nowhere close to what was advertised. It was probably a US Bank lease with purchase incentives to begin with.

Adamcar:

Just out of curiosity about how many miles a year do you drive ? As I recall you did an Encore lease back in March that you then put in all the miles in a short 10 months or so.

I suspect you have me beat (mileage-wise) by a long shot