PENDING 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO-22Mo, 23750 Miles Remain-$496/Month + Tax & 2000 Payment To Me

LOL!

Maybe in my younger days :slight_smile:

Hoping some Cali native or Pacific Northwesterner can snag it and do just that.

Beautiful car but are we really calling a down payment an incentive now haha? The title / payment details are a bit confusing. To confirm, it’s $3k down and $496 + tax (so around $530 @ 7.75%).

Thanks,

Hey There!

That’s totally fair and I’ll change it. To be honest, I meant it as an incentive payment to me, which is why I used the term.

Certainly wasn’t trying to make it sound misleading.

Also, I broke down the math a few times and agree with yours, with the difference being the tax for whichever state.

Thanks!
Mike

In any given region if you can find one of these there gone within days of popping up. Local dealer I spoke to said he has never leased a 4 Runner TRD Pro they are spoken for long before he can put a lease deal together. Same with Trd Tacoma’s in my region, used and new are spoken for pretty quickly.

1 Like

New photos added!

Hey Admins,
Sorry I just realized this can’t transfer the first 60 days. So we can close and I’ll reopen on 7/21.
Will enjoy it until then!
Mike

PM one of the trusted hackrs to reopen when it’s time to transfer.

@Bostoncarconcierge is this still up for grabs? If so, message me I’m interested.

If I was in market for something like this and tax burden wasn’t a PITA in Texas I’d totally go for this. Sweet deal OP!

1 Like

Hey Man,

I see your brand brand new here which gives me a little pause. Should it?

Thanks,
Mike

Correct I am new but that shouldn’t give you any worry. I have been on the look out for a 4runner trd pro for awhile and this sparked my interest.

1 Like

Cool!

Happy to chat if you want to give me a ring

Thanks man!

Transfer process can officially begin.

Takes up to 60 days to process

Car sits with 200 miles right now.

First 2500 takes it which includes transfer fee to TFS. Let’s get it done!

Crazy deal for a TRD Pro 4Runner, especially for someone in the south or west coast

Estimated shipping to FL is 700-850
Estimated shipping to CA or AZ is 1300-1400

I realize I’m 25 days late on this, but are you running your own :unicorn::rainbow::money_with_wings: catch-and-release program?

1 Like

Lol.

That’s exactly right.

When you can’t pinpoint one car that really excites you, get em all for a killer deal and then pass along :slight_smile:

2 Likes

496+ Tax with only 2000 due to me which includes transfer fee!

Let’s rollll this!

1 Like

Pending please close

1 Like