2019 Subaru WRX STI Lease

Hi, whats the MF, Residual and Lease or Loyalty credits (if any) for a 2019 Subaru WRX STI, 36/12k Zip Code 91406

Thanks In Advanced Highly Appreciate it

You don’t get that information here. You must find it yourself on Edmunds.

Ohh okay sorry about that Im new to this. By any chance would you happen to know exactly how I can find that information on Edmunds?

Google “2019 Subaru WRX STI MF/Residual Edmunds” and if you cant find the one for your trim/mileage/zip then make an account and ask a question. The Edmunds guys are good are responding to individual requests. Then start emailing dealers for pricing and come back here with the quotes to get more information on how to score the best deal!

Goodluck!

3 Likes

Subaru Forum
Just ask for all that information right here. 2020

Thank You very much I’ll look that up right now.

Anybody know how to properly use the lease calculator? Im trying to find out some calculations for a 2019 Subaru WRX STI but Im having trouble finding some certain numbers to put in the calculator?

Thank You In Advanced

Edmunds would have that info Try here https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/51671/subaru/wrx/2019-subaru-wrx-lease-deals-and-prices/p14

What info are you missing…?

I cant seem to find acquisition, dealer fees, and government fees?

Have you reached out to a dealer to get a quote? Most full lease sheets should have the fees broken down. I believe the calculator defaults to $595 as Subaru’s acquisition fee.

Ive gotten one quote from a dealer via email I need to double check if any of that info is on there…Thanks