2019 Subaru Outback Base 2.5i

Looks like a good deal. First month due at signing. One question though, should the $500 lease incentive be shown under sale price or under cap reduction? Everything else seems to check out. Thank you.

Looks really good to me. Nice discount. The lease incentive in this case is just taken off as part of the purchase price. Subaru doesn’t really do publicly advertised incentives the way other brands do.

It appears that they’ve baked in the $500 incentive into the sales price since we don’t see it anywhere else in the worksheet. So the dealer discount is 14.7% instead of 16.5%.

You should ask for @rubbergash to put up a base Outback on his spreadsheet…here in this thread: JULY: VW and Subaru Hacker Deals SOCAL

I am all sold out of base models, but thanks for thinking out me.

Thanks for getting back to me. Jk. All good.

Thanks for the responses guys. Picked it up for $280 otd at $241 a month including taxes. Had to wait for them to wash and fill up the gas tank since it just came off the truck. Also got a $65 gift card after the test drive. There was probably a little more room to negotiate but I’m pretty happy with the car and price.

1 Like

Enjoy. I have officially sipped from the well of Subaru with our recent outback acquisition and truly have seen the light. They’re great vehicles.

3 Likes

Congrats @Gmail_drive! Can you please post the details of your deal so others can use the data. Did you end up leasing the vehicle in the lease worksheet above?

Deal was the same as above lease sheet. Only change was they added $500 cap reduction incentive which made the total cap cost $23229.

1 Like

Nice! Thanks for circling back with the final info…this helps the community by providing benchmark deals.

I know some here like to shit on Subaru but bought my 1st Subaru 10 months ago and I’m about to sign for another one today. Great deal @Gmail_drive!

2 Likes

Nice! Which model are you getting?

I had Foresters for 10 years with 0 issues and am kind of sad to let the last one go.

1 Like

Impreza in Limited trim. 12% off MSRP seems to be the best I can do in SoCal.