2019 Subaru Forester Limited 323/mo incl tax + $650DAS

Just signed this lease and brought it home!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2019 Subaru Forester Limited]

MSRP: [$32,889]
Selling Price: [$29,480]
Rebates: [$500 Ambassador Coupon]
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [12,000]

MF: [.00095]
Residual: [63%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$650] (first month payment + fees)
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$323.18]

Zip Code: [15090]
Sales Tax Rate: [10%]

Leasehackr Score: [9.1]

9 Likes

This is exactly what I wanted to see! I am gonna have to move to get better Subaru deals I guess…

2 Likes

Wow that’s pretty great for a brand new in demand model (would still never buy a Subaru though) Congrats!

1 Like

$3400 off MSRP is great and I am very jealous! I’ve been trying to get any of my local dealers to budge on the 2019 Ascent pricing and have gotten nowhere fast. They all want close to full price making the lease almost $150 more a month than other vehicles in its class.

1 Like

I would just order one for better discount. Dealers will not discount much when there are very few available, but they will when they have nothing to lose.

2 Likes

Well done!

I am trying to work a Subaru lease deal in the same area on a Premium model.

Any chance you could offer some ideas on where to go to recreate a similar deal?

Trying to get this done for my mother in law.

1 Like

Send me a pm

I contacted support and I could not find away to send a PM.
Is there a better method to communicate?

would you be able to post/ send a pic of contract?

Wow! The best offer I got here in CT was to turn in my 2014 Forester ($1,000 equity on it after pay off), $1,400 DAS on top of that and $310/month for a Forester Premium (36 months/12k lease).

Of course, I don’t have the $500 ambassador coupon, but putting it all together, you’ll be paying much less for a better (Limited) car.

Please pm your dealer/sales rep.

How did you manage only $1K equity on a 2014 Forester? Bought used?

That’s the BS dealer told me. My car is worth at least $12K (Vroom pays $13K) and I owe $9K. Not going back to that dealer.

Yep, just sell it separately from the lease deal.

Why would you never buy a Subaru? I’ve never bought one and they’re awesome cars

Cheap interiors, engine oil consumption problems, dowdy styling to say the least. Our family had a Forester with a head gasket issue also so we’ve written the brand off.

What year was it when you sat in it last time? :smile:
They are at least on par (and I think are a little better) with Honda/Toyota. Heard a lot about oil consumption, but never had this problem, so who knows. They are not perfect, I posted about their recall which includes a 2012 Forester which a had.

2016 Forester. It felt lightyears behind the CX-5. 2019 looks better

I give up, I have 2016 :grin:

I will agree with you that their interiors are not Spaceship LIke (ie my 2015 Honda Civic Si) which is NOT a bad thing. Some cars today are so technically advanced that the same people who have Iphones that don’t know how to use them, also buy cars with TECH that they never learn how to use. But hey, this is a Leasing forum, so if you do happen to run into a Gasket issue, its covered. I wish somebody would drop a Subaru WRX Leashackr bomb for like $320. I’d be all over that (as long as it had a moonroof)

@Troutstanding I leased a WRX zero due for $265/mo with tax last April. MF and Residual are less favorable now