2019 Subaru Forester Base Trim

I’m looking to get a 36 mo/12k miles lease with $0 down on the 2019 Forester base model. Right now I’m getting quotes of about ~330-350/mo in the Philly area. This seems pretty expensive to me and I’m trying to figure out what a good offer would be or if it would be worth it to pay the $500 to ASPCA to get the VIP pricing or something but I’m also not sure exactly what that would be. This is my first time leasing anything and I have no experience negotiating so appreciate any help or advice.

The car just came it so don’t expect to get a good deal on it for awhile. If you don’t need the 2019, you should be able to get a much better deal on the 18s.

I don’t expect such a great deal but from what I can tell it definitely looks like it could be considerably lower. I do need the 2019 one.

Difference between 2018 and 2019 is like night and day.

VIP pricing is what, 2% below invoice? That will save you at least a $1K, or net savings of $500.

Yep, I know, I drive a 2018.

I’m sorry.

I just got my friend into a 2019 Subaru Limited Outback $398 a month after taxes (MSRP $34K). But he had 5egative equity trade in which pushed his payments about $500 a month (about $5K). He had a SUV that CARMAX/VROOM was a bit less to buy out so he went with the dealership that offer $500 more. The Subaru will be delivered to his door on Monday. He got a bit lucky since he is active duty military but really lucky because he got the color and delivered.