2019 Subaru Crosstrek, Premium

I’ll never get over the 152 hp engine in the Crosstrek. If they dropped the Ascent turbo in there then I would keep looking at it… I find it to be a good looking car on the outside… not so much the inside.

3 Likes

We bought our 2012 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium new. We wanted a large inexpensive AWD sedan with a manual transmission - not much else fit the bill. That year, consumer reports also listed Subaru as the most reliable auto manufacturer and the Legacy had mostly red dots. Haven’t done anything but standard maintenance and the car is at 68k. Changing sparkplugs in a boxer engine is quite a pain.

I didn’t know about leasing back then, but I’m still happy with that decision.

Hacked a 2018 Outback 2.5i Premium for my parents last summer (almost 32k MSRP) for $251 + tax and $606 DAS 36/12.

I just got my first Subie, so I’ll report back if the CVT blows up. I got the outback 3.6R limited because the rest of Subaru’s line up has some gutless engines. Yes, the STI and WRX, but I need a dad-mobile, and. I already have a rice rocket for the weekends.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Its a lease. There are no repair costs.

I know, but there’s so many people here in Colorado that buy them and keep them for 5 or 6 years or longer. They could probably lease 3 or 4 of them for what they spend on maintenance and repairs, interest etc.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Did you hop on this deal?

I disagree subaru’s Interiors finish is nicer than others…

And that’s why everyone doesn’t drive the same car, live in the same house, and wear the same clothes!