2019 Sorento SX AWD with Touring Package

We were finally able to pull the trigger on a 2019 Sorento SX yesterday and are very happy. Even though Sorento and Kia overall do not seem to lease well, we drove about 10 SUVs and this was always at the top of our list.

I don’t have all of the details on front of me as we eventually just fought for the number and ignored the lease rates since most dealers told this deal or anything close was not possible.

2019 Sorento SX AWD
Touring Package
Titanium with black interior
Roof crossbars
Remote start
Tow hitch (no need for it but it was on the car)

$1500 total at signing - that’s it
419 per month tax included
39 months
12k per year

I think it’s a pretty good deal on an over $46800 Sorento.

1 Like

Congrats! Enjoy your Sorento!

I am also watching closely with Sorento, though with LX AWD. I found it the best 3rd row SUV that fits our needs.

Nice. This in NJ. Where at? Did u drive the suabru ascent? U like the Kia better? Why??

Got it at Fette Kia. Honestly we never drove the Sub but we did drive and looks at about 8 others and this was far and away my wife’s favorite of the bunch.

It rides awesome, super smooth and quiet and the features and tech are top notch.

There are good deals on LX AWD. For like 250-280 a month.

Doesn’t seem bad but thats a base model

I’m jut saying for comparison sake. So the extra 150 a month for the upgrades

Thank you for the info. OP might feel it too weak but LX AWD is all I need.

Do you have any referral for LX AWD? I am still watching as my current lease expires in June, but I don’t mind terminating it earlier for a great deal.

Most of the Kia lineup actually lease cheaper then most competitors. The Sorento is the cheapest 7 Pass SUV on the market now across the board and you get lot’s of value out of it.

Hi,
can you share info on the $250 to $280 a month dealers in NJ?
looking for SUV AWD around that per month Price range.
Thanks in advance.

This was an advertisement from Kia of West Nyack I saw in the paper last weekend

Just checked website. They have 2500 down and 129 a month for 24 months which im sure you can move the down into the payment which calculates to $233-234. Plus Tax and dmv, doc, acq, reg, title etc

Will do, thank you

You do understand that the 2500 down includes no tax no fees no acquisition no first month right?? Just want to be sure it actually would be more like $4k

I’m sure that you can move into payment. 233+ tax is in the 250 range plus doc and acquisition and dmv. They were offering similar in December. I didn’t pull trigger. Not sure I need 3 row.

You got a good deal. IMO
… Kia is moving up fast in quatlty and bang for the buck

I had a 2015 Genesis… Best car I ever had… Sorento is right up there

Was planning on getting a 2-row sorento but looks like they stop offering it and seemed like it was not available with a v6 or in the upper trims which is a shame cause the 2.4l and 2.0t are not the best engines hyundai/kia make. Maybe with the new telluride coming out they’ll bring back the 2 row option for the sorento. i think it worth more for the money than a ford edge, grand cherokee, or nissan murano.