2019 RX450H - need help with lease calucaltor

Yes it is on 36/10k and I am in MA

@b1gpapa
I replied to your thread on clublexus. I think you can aim for my discount. Here is my deal few weeks ago when rebate was less than today.

itā€™s a pretty weak deal. You can definitely ask for more dealer discount. I leased one few weeks ago when incentive was only at $1250. Here is my signed deal

MSRP $62,299
Selling price $56,000
Rebate $1250
Residual 56%
Term 39 months / 15k miles/yr
MF 0.00016
MSD 9
Monthly pm $562 - with tax it is $601 per month
DAS 1st payment
Location Central FL

Where in MA? Iā€™m in CT.

How much off msrp you get?

13% off. plus 0 dealer fee which saves me 800 bucks. FL dealer fee is quite high compare to other states

I am in Boston, MA.

Can you message me the dealer and salesman? Along with the sheet you received or a break down of everything? Would love to pick one up myself.

Updated post, bumping.

Sup guys, got a deal on my hands right now for a 2019 RX450H premium/navi package.
Term - 36/7.5k
MSRP- $55554
Discount- $49900
Incentive- $2000
MSD - $4050 (9)
Monthly payment with tax = $403
Fees due at signing - $1469
Tax + fees rolled into monthly payments = $460

Original discount was $50500 (9% before incentives). I countered with $49k flat and he said no so I said have a good day. He emailed me back and said the best he can do is $49.9K. My counter offer was originally $49K flat, but he doesnā€™t seem to be budging so I said my final counter offer was $49.5K ($47.5K after incentive for a total of $8084 dollars off which is like 14.5% off MSRP)

Salesman is still sticking to his guns at $49.9K and I told him have a nice day and thanks for his help. He emailed me back saying how his dealership offers 2 years free maintenance as opposed to other dealers who only offer 1 year for a value of $1100 bucks. What can I rebuttal with? He said Lexus is required to do a maintenance every 6 months. Does that really cost $1100 a year? Also thinking about wanting them to add remote start to the car, how much does that normally go for? Iā€™m planning on just ignoring him and I have a feeling he will meet me at $49.5k. Is there more money left on the table or should I just say Iā€™m going to be patient and try to snag it at $49K before incentives. Should I stick to my guns for $49k before incentives? Thatā€™s 15.40% off as opposed to 14%.

Also if he does meet me at $49.5k, what should I expect at signing? First time leasing or even getting anything from a dealership. I know I have to read everything on the contract carefully and make sure they didnā€™t sneak anything in. But what should I be looking out for in specific? Thanks for any of your input.

Not too shabby. That is pretty cool that their dealership does an additional 1 year of service. I would personally wait till $49.5k. If dealer doesnā€™t cave in and sticks to their original number ask them to throw in the remote start. Just make sure the total out pocket and monthly match the numbers on the contract vs the calculator. If you can wait try to send out some more emails doesnā€™t hurt to try.

Is that the dealers actual offer or what you think the numbers would be? The MF looks wrong and should be .00021 after the MSDs. Rebates are also usually taxed.

@Jon The previous dealer before this one told me that the incentives are after taxes. The previous dealer also told me the MSD was .00021 before MSD as well. This new dealer told me the MF was .00021 but didnā€™t say if it was before or after MSD.

Edit: If I put the MF as .00085 as per edmunds for 36/7.5 on a 2019 rx450h base, my MF with MSD change to .00013 leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Lexus&msrp=55554&sales_price=49500&months=36&mf=.00085&dp=0&doc_fee=499&acq_fee=795&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=2000&rebate=0&resP=61&reg_fee=175&sales_tax=6.35&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=10000&msd=9

That calculator is annoying !!!

You canā€™t rely on your own calculations. Dealers will say one thing, but when you get the numbers, they might mark things up or add hidden fees. You need to get a lease worksheet with all the lease details.

Iā€™ll ask for the sheet, he is off tomorrow though so Iā€™ll report back thursday.

got the sheet @Jon

Back on the hunt for the 2019 RX 450H with the 2020ā€™s rolling out. Attached a pic of the weak discount the dealer first offered me. Told him I was looking for a stronger discount of at least 14%-16%. Tried to talk me down to be more realistic on my expectations, I pretty much countered his argument and hes like fine, 48000, would you take that deal? Told him I will plug it into my numbers and get back to him. He gave me about 14.3% off MSRP before incentives. Think I can get a clean 10k off, which is around 17% before incentives? I know there is only one way to find out and thatā€™s shoot him my counter offer, but Iā€™d like your opinions on this.

Car is a 2019 RX450H base with premium and nav package.

RV is 56%, not 57%. Why are taxes listed as over $7k on the lease worksheet? Aiming for 17% seems super high. I havenā€™t any get that much on a Lexus before. You can try, but I think they would just ignore you at that point.

@Jon because on edmunds they said it was 57%. I think he got it wrong. I have no idea what that tax is eitherā€¦ but I got the numbers I needed to know as far as MSRP, Discount, Incentive, MF, RV and dealer fees. I think Iā€™m gonna shoot for 16% then. I canā€™t really compare to anyone else on here, I feel like there is no one who leases these.

Programs might change tomorrow, so numbers might be totally different by then. Dealers might reset all their offered discounts as well if programs get better.