2019 ram 1500 big horn

Wondering if someone can work numbers on a big horn 15000 mile lease 2019 36 or 39 whichever term will be the cheapest. The MSRP on the truck is 51,215

1 Like

I wouldn’t do 39 month’s u will be out of warranty for 3 months and have to renew tags again.

I’m also trying to get a deal on a Ram truck I’m getting dealer quoting be $600 range on a 51k truck,
I also tried to get a deal on a rebel 2018 and that was in the $650 range 52k car.

Not sure I’m going to get a truck after all.

Run the numbers yourself by asking for the information on Edmunds. Nobody is going to do the legwork for you

4 Likes

I was going to post this but didn’t want to be an a$$. Glad someone did, it needed to be said.

2 Likes

I don’t have your numbers because I don’t know where you located.
RAM currently has a silly national incentives like the $319 base Big Horn + TTL which you can’t find because it’s a stripped down base model.

OP you need to check AutoBytel and other sources for regional incentives for your area of the nation. Find out if you are profession that has discounts (realtor) or small business. Then ask the dealer if they have any dealer coupons they can apply.

My So Cal dealer has been trying to get me into a RAM for the past month.
Couple of days ago, I got a call for an end of the month special pricing due lack of RAM numbers.

Was offered: $52K Big Horn crewcab w/ 5.7L Hemi + eTorque, Level 2 equipment pkg, Advanced Safey pkg, Class IV tow pkg, bedliner, running boards. 10% off MSRP dealer discount + $6500 rebates, incentives, dealer coupons, small business credit = $525/month w/ $1500 DAS.

Tempted but I am waiting for the 3.6L Pentastar engine w/ eTorqe standard.
Something about seeing a 5.7L engine and they charge you $2500 for the engine & eTorque as an option really stinks…
What FCA should do is make the 5.7L Hemi standard equipment instead of charging $.

Thanks for the rude remark. I asked for help.

Since you also wanted to say it. Thanks to you as well for the rude remark. I simply needed numbers and didn’t know how to work a lease deal. But thanks for wasting your time to reply to the post

I can do 199 per month.

LMFAO. I’ll take 2.

Anyway, you’re looking at roughly 1% of MSRP with 1500-2000 DAS on a good deal.

Not a problem! Glad I can help! Oh btw everyone can read your old post and look at your history on this site. You have read over 903 posts so don’t play dumb with me, unless your a slow learner you should have been able to figure out how to run a deal on your own like an adult.

“Wondering if someone can work numbers on a big horn 15000 mile lease 2019 36 or 39 whichever term will be the cheapest”

That’s also not asking for numbers, you specifically said can you “work” the numbers. But good luck!

1 Like

Incentives and lenders available will vary A LOT on this truck depending on where you live. Post your zip code if you want some real numbers.

I leased a pretty loaded '19 Big Horn Crew 4x4 a couple of weeks ago. I previously had a '14 Sierra SLT crew and it is amazing how much nicer the new generation of trucks have gotten in such a short amount of time. They also got A LOT more expensive.

MSRP 51900
36/10
$438/month w/ 7% tax $438 down.

It took a lot of shopping to get there. I had one dealer pull the deal the day after they offered it to me. I love the pursuit of the deal, hate the games some of these dealers play.

1 Like

Where did you get that deal? I am looking for something similar. I really wanted a Laramie, but the pricing just isn’t there.

I agree the 5.7 Hemi should be standard on Ram i wouldn’t buy any muscle car or pick up truck with out a V8. Nothing like that sound i love hearing how my 392 Hemi on my Charger sounds every morning during a cold start.

1 Like