2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab 4x4 lease transfer- MSRP $50,710 - 34 payments left - $399.70 - $1,200 incentive

image|666x500 [Uploading: D8CBE224-6C4B-477C-A27B-631071D307F9.jpeg…]
Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Ram 1500 4x4 Big Horn Crew Cab with 6’4” box

MSRP: $50,710
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $434.99
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $398.64

Current mileage: 4,000
Maturity mileage: 35,000
Effective miles per month: 939
Maturity date: 1/18/2023
Lease end purchase price : $26,212.10

MSD due (if any): none
Cash due (if any): none
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $1,200

Financial institution: US Bank
Transfer fee: $500 plus $150 fee for credit application
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Black Appearance Package, Level 2 equipment group, tonneau cover, and side steps. See window sticker below for all options. Non-smoker, garage kept. Hasn’t even needed it’s first service.

Photos:

New to the forum, my truck is on swap a lease as well. I actually spent a lot of time reading on the site before signing up. Long story short, this Is the first time I’ve ever leased a vehicle. Decided to try it because I was getting a different truck every couple of years. Well of course I leased this one last July and right before Christmas I was offered a new position at work and now can’t drive the truck because I’d go way over on my miles. Had to buy a second vehicle just to drive to and from work. So I’m hoping to get out of the lease as I don’t want an extra vehicle.

Wow I’m surprised there has been no comments on my ad good or bad. Seems not normal for this site.

Lol ok fine! I’ll start. Sounds like a really strong deal. I don’t know how the market is in MN, but I’m sure you’ll have no problem getting this swapped in short order.

Thanks for the reply. It’s been on swap a lease for about 2-1/2 weeks. Had a couple bites but no takers. The lease is transferable out of state. I agree, I thought it seemed like a good deal. I’m a little surprised nobody has taken it yet.

My opinion…34 remaining payments is a big negative. I think most swappers are looking for much shorter terms. It would have to be a phenomenal deal for me to break 24 months.

Yeah I can understand that.

Good deal but considering it would need to be shipped and also pay transfer fee and 34 months… many people will rethink

This is a good deal. Been trying to find a 2020, same specs and getting quotes from 485 to 585. I’m in WI and having a hard time, not to mention I keep hearing leasing is not what it used to be. I really liked the truck, but don’t want a long box.

The bed is only 9” longer than the short box. I’ve had 4 or 5 crew cab half tons but this was my first one with the 6’-4” box. I’ll never get one with the short box again. I think it rides nicer, and that extra bed length comes in handy. I still have it but do have a guy interested that’s in New Jersey. If you change your mind let me know

Updated the information. Now 33 payments left on the lease.

1 Like

I’m surprised that no one is interested in this. It’s a pretty solid deal. I was quoted $380/mo with $800 DAS for a base Laramie, but that was the smaller cab. I honestly think that the virus is deterring people from taking on new debt right now due to economic uncertainty. You might have to offer an additional incentive to get this thing to move unfortunately.

Does this truck have the large 33 gallon fuel tank? I will never again get a truck with a small fuel tank.

1 Like

No it doesn’t have the larger tank. I’ve actually had a guy apply for the credit twice and been denied. He’s trying one more time but if he gets denied again I may just keep it. I don’t want to offer anymore incentive just to get rid of it. If I did it wouldn’t make any sense cause I could just purchase it. I love the truck it’s just that with my current driving situation it’s not the ideal daily driver

I think the problem is people see all these super low payment lease ads for Rams but don’t realize that they are base models and quad cabs instead of crew cabs. And that they have the V6 engine instead of the Hemi etc.

That may or may not be true. I worked with a couple dealers when I was helping a friend get a truck (2020 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab). Friend signed at $357 with taxes/fees DAS. It definitely wasn’t easy to get that price though. I think yours is a pretty good deal as well but with the current economic conditions and how things are going. It may be tough at the moment. I would suggest maybe holding off for now and then revisiting once things settle down a bit.

Also, as mentioned before, location and transportation of vehicle make this tough. If this was on the east coast/west coast/down south(texas), this would already be on its way out. When you start factoring in the cost of shipping, shipping from MN to East or West or South, is gonna be expensive. (Had my wife’s car shipped from Chicago to NY, that cost $800 and that was a pretty good deal).

Wish you best of luck and hope it works out!