2019 QX60 LUXE $399/Mo, DAS First Month, Taxes, Dmv, Bank Fee. 52k MSRP NY/NJ/CT/FLORIDA, 2019 Q50 $346/Mo with TDAS:$2500

Hello,

Do you still have the vehicle QX60 with proAssist ? Can you give me numbers with 15K miles virginia registration 20148 .

Do you have QX50 available? I am in NJ 08820. Please let me know 12/36 or 10/39 whatever’s the better deal. I have conquest but not sure about VPP. Would like the essential if available. Thanks

Can you quote me 36/39 and 15k per year in New York. I have conquest and vpp code. Thank you.

For the 54 msrp one

Sorry, No qx50 Available at the moment.

Looking for the cheapest qx60 … 12k/yr … 1st mo DAS only NY 8.625% tax

MSRP: $61,155
       Monthly: $499 (taxes included)

Due at Signing: First Month and DMV.
10k/39, for 12k Miles add $15 to the payment.

Comes with the following packages:

Theater Package
PROACTIVE Package
Sensory Package
Essentials Package
Cargo Package

VPP and Conquest Included.

These number are good for today only if credit app received today.

Tomorrow new programs gets released and we not sure if conquest will still be available.

What is the lease details? how many miles and months. If I don’t have conquest, but only VPP… what will be the lease and also will these figures change for Michigan Resident

Pricing was based on 10K Miles/39 Months.
Yes pricing changes from region to region.

Conquest is Gone!

Yesterday was last day!

New programs leased today.

Programs are Worst this month for now.

QX60 Residual went down but money factor remained the same.
No Conquest.

These Programs would remain the same until the 7th.
Will keep everyone posted on Jan 8th with new programs/pricing.

Interested to see what’s available once the new programs come up for Jan. In NY, conquest and could get my hands on VPP. Second vehicle so low mileage is fine for me to make it cheaper; 1st mth and reg only DAS.

Currently there is no more conquest, let’s wait for Jan 8th when the new programs come out. Hopefully gets better. Currently not leasing as good as it can.

Programs are extended again until the 14th.

I LOWERED PAYMENTS TO $399!!! APP has to be approved by the 14th to honor pricing.

I am interested please PM me. On Long Island NY

ONE DAY SALE!

$25 OFF PAYMENTS IF CREDIT APP SUBMITTED BY 6PM

$374/MO
DUE AT SIGNING: 1ST MONTH, DMV, TAXES, BANK FEE
DOWN PAYMENT: $0
MSD: 0

Requirements: Credit App must be submitted today.

Can this be VA? or is deal no good due to taxes etc?

Is that with Essential Pkg? Do you have window sticker? Also, is that $25 less per month with credit App before 6. Very interested. Lmk please

Interested as well - CT resident & would need 12k

Thanks