2019 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD. Good deal?

After some delay, picked this bad boy up today. Originally got the dealer down to $431 then added a black deck lid spoiler. Final payment is $440/m with $0 down. Just had to pay 1st month, tax and fees. Pretty satisfied for my first lease.

8 Likes

It’s rumored that their infotainment system is being redesigned in 2021, the 2020 models will remain the same.

Good deal on an awesome whip! Enjoy your Q50 RS for the next 39 months!

You inspired me to get a deal close to yours. Thanks for all the info and sharing your experience.

Thanks. Not sure why people complain about the infotainment so much. I actually enjoy having two screens. Can keep the NAV up while changing other settings. Touch screen is also very responsive. Apple car play or android auto are nice to have but not a necessity imo.

Sure no problem. Good luck and enjoy the hunt!

did you use MSDs or nah?

No. As I mentioned earlier I asked about it and they said the MF was already too low. Looking back I agree and I am glad I didn’t. My finance charge is only $89 for the entire lease. Practically borrowing free money.

WHAT A DEAL! This is fantastic @Thanatos!

Out of curiosity what state are you in

Michigan. I had another dealer on the hook for a Midnight Black with almost identical MSRP for $445/m with only first, taxes and fees DAS. I decided to go with the Majestic White Pearl and lower monthly payment. I would bet someone could almost replicate this deal as there are ~10 Q50 RS in the area with AWD. Most of them have a few more options and higher MSRP but could probably still score a pretty good deal.

1 Like

@Thanatos Thank you sir, you’ve given me hope that there are still fantastic Q50RS deal’s out there. If you remember the dealers that would be extremely helpful, if not that is fine as you’ve dropped many gems!

The dealer is Suburban Infiniti. As far as I can tell, all the dealers in MI are looking to move vehicles. Good luck!

Hey guys, I have one request. If you end up getting a Michigan lease based off this post, please share your details with the group. Thanks.

@Thanatos No expert here, but, I think that’s a strong deal. Before I landed my BMW, I looked at one at Infinfiti of Charlotte. We only went a couple rounds back and forth, but, they came off 14% (I think the sticker was $58K). I was aiming for 12K miles, so residual was 53%. Gotta love that MF!

They still have it on their lot if anyone is looking for one. They definitely seemed motivated to move it. I also went back and forth with Lake Norman Infiniti. They didn’t seem as motivated but had more on their lot.

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. I am pretty satisfied with it so far.

Definitely curious to see if they do an entire redesign in 2021.

Crazy Deal!!

OP you ended up at under 450 with zero down?
What is the employee discount?
What were the taxes and fees due up front?

Found a car thats 53k.
Tryna get the dealer to do a deal.
Was asking for no more than 440 monthly and no more than 2k down

Is that for a Q50 RS? Good luck. Let us know how it turns out.

That is a killer deal my friend! Congratulations!!!