2019 Porsche Macan - $59k MSRP, $2300 DAS, $786/mo incl tax (36mo/10k) - how can I do better?

The dealer’s response was that Tier 1 credit would bring the US Bank monthly payment down to $736/mo. Seems shady that he didn’t quote this in the first place - could be an attempt to inflate the MF for profit?

Does anyone know the credit tiers for US Bank? I’ve seen some posted on here but not specific to Porsche. I believe Tier 1 for PFS is 740+, not sure if USB is the same.

So first off 8% on a 2019 is horrible. I would shoot for 15%. In the NY area I can name half a dozen dealers who have offered 12% with ZERO negotiation.
The US bank MF you were quoted is in fact inflated.
When I was going to lease through US Bank in August the residual was 5% higher and ended up being almost $200 less then PFS.
Currently it’s about a $60 difference and I will certainty pay the premium.

What dealers? Do the Long Island dealers go that deep? The best discount I was able to get was 10% in the N.Y. area. I got 8% off from a NJ Dealer, and barely 5% off plus an insane conveyance Fee from a dealer in lower CT.

After much negotiation and nearly walking away from the deal, he came back today with a $700 monthly payment (including the 9.7% taxes here).

I’m not sure how much of the price reduction is additional discount vs. fudging with the MF/Residual.

I tried again to plug my numbers into the Leashackr Calculator, but it still keeps showing a lower monthly number. I kept messing with the numbers to land at $700/mo, so a few things could be off here:

My last conversation with the dealer was very brief. He basically told me this is the final offer and I have to come in first thing tomorrow if I want it. Instead, I think I’ll reach out in the morning to go get more clarity on how the $700 was calculated.

I’m not sure if the discrepancy when using the Leashackr Calculator means there’s some hidden cost in my offer, or if there’s something up with the calculator. I haven’t seen to many people on here posting links to the calculator for Macans…

Porsche absolutely does not allow MSD’s.

They do allow 1 pay leases.